Little One (FTO)

^^(A note I found the other day...thank you alter Ritchie 😑)

Before this chapter begins I'd like to say that age regression is a healthy coping mechanism, it is NOT age play and I will not tolerate anybody who thinks age play is an acceptable kink or thinks age play is age regression.

Tw: Not much of any :p A bit of close mindedness on Ritchie's part, Brandon's scared of being little, probably some swearing but other than that it's just some nice good ol' fluff

3rd Person POV

Ritchie smiled as he laid on his bed with his eyes closed, Devin was cuddled into his side and his brother was fast asleep across the room. The twins had just been at a guildleader meeting and wanted to rest a bit before herding up the rest of Divinus Magia for a guild meeting and dinner. When they got to their room Devin was already half asleep on Ritchie's bed waiting for him, the two greeted each other with kisses while Brandon went and flopped onto his bed. Then they got to this point.

Just as sleep was starting to take hold of Ritchie he heard a whine from across the room. His eyes opened immediately and he looked across the room towards his twin who was now curled up into himself. "Brandon?" Ritchie called over to his brother. The sky mage whined again. Devin and Ritchie were both sitting up now, Devin glanced at his boyfriend then slowly sat up.

The two slowly creeped over to Brandon's bed, now it was more obvious that Brandon was curled up and clawing his legs with his nails. Devin brushed his nails carefully through Brandon's hair, trying to comfort him even slightly. Brandon looked up at Ritchie, his heterochromic eyes wider than usually with a childlike glimmer in them.

"Itchy I dont 'anna," Brandon mumbled, Ritchie didnt understand the childish slurring of his brother's voice but he knew he couldn't just leave him like this.

"Dont wanna what?" Ritchie tried to speak softly, concluding that his usual tone of voice would scare Brandon worse...if his brother was scared that is.

"Be lil...I...I don wan you hate me..." Ritchie shook his head.

"No, c'mon brother, I could never hate you," Ritchie ruffled Brandon's hair. Brandon smiled softly. Ritchie looked at Devin, silently asking him what the hell was going on.

"Well...I think he's age regressed? That's when your mind deages and you're headspace is like a child's. It's usually caused by childhood trauma being triggered but sometimes it'll happen due to stress, depression, and I've even read about anger causing it, just lots of big emotions all coming out at one can cause this."

"Oh...well that meeting was very heavy so, this makes some sense...what can we do?"

"We can parent him, like he's our son or little brother, well littler than usual brother," Devin chuckled at his own joke, Ritchie's lips curved into a gentle smile.

"Ichy?" Ritchie looked back down at his little brother, "Stuffy?"

"Where's your stuffy kiddo?"

Brandon unfurled himself and crawled off his bed, he sat on the ground with his legs out and pointed underneath his bed. Ritchie moved off the bed and crawled underneath the bed. Under the bed was a blue cardboard box, Ritchie pulled it out. He undid the cardboard flaps and peeked inside. In the box was a stuffed dinosaur plushie, a light purple pacifier with a darker purple dragon on it inside of a smaller container, a couple folded up onesies, a purple sippy cup, and some kids toys. Ritchie grabs the stuffy and hands it to Brandon who falls onto his back, holds the stuffy close to his chest and kicks his legs around a bit in silent excitement.

"He's adorable," Devin cooes as he sits down next to his boyfriend. Ritchie stares at Brandon, he doenst get it. How can his brother go from his normal mature, high-strung persona that Ritchie's known since they were toddlers to...actual toddler? Brandon's never done this before and if he HAD Ritchie would've known. So why did Brandon own this stuff? It just doesn't make sense. Devin gently place his hand onto Ritchie's thigh, "You alright hun?"