chapter: 01 ❦

3rd person’s pov

“man, just ask her.” beomgyu had told him a minute ago. “what could go wrong? you’re a charming guy. she’d be crazy to turn you down.”

“really bro? do you think i have a chance with ryujin?” yeonjun asked beomgyu.

“yes hyung. she’s stupid if she rejects you.”

well, apparently beomgyu already knows that ryujin will reject his best friend, because the expression of pure disbelief on ryujin’s face every time she saw yeonjun says that she will definitely reject him.

but beomgyu just wants to cheer his friend so that somehow he will have the courage to ask ryujin to go out with him.

beomgyu just wants the best for his dummy friend.

“well, if you think i have a chance... okay. i will..” yeonjun smiled at beomgyu then he ruffled the younger’s hair.

“err... please hyung, don’t mess my hair. i took two hours to fix and comb it.” beomgyu said dramatically while forcibly removing yeonjun’s hand from his head.

“i don’t want to! because your hair is too soft. it’s nice to caress and ruffle it.” said yeonjun, continuing to ruffle the younger’s hair.

“you’re such an asshole hyung.” beomgyu pouts and he crosses his arms.

“awww look at that. aren’t you cute my darling?” yeonjun pinches beomgyu’s cheek.

“arghh... fuck off hyung.” said beomgyu, trying to run away.

“wait darling, i haven’t kissed your forehead and cheeks yet!”

“kiss your balls hyung!” beomgyu shouted as he successfully walked away from yeonjun.

“aish... did i fuck up?”  yeonjun asked himself as he watched beomgyu’s figure disappeared. “oh well ... i’ll ask ryujin to go out with me first. then i’ll just treat gyu with ice cream.”

(\---(\
  („• - •„)
┏∪∪━━┓
♡   love   ♡
┗━━━━┛

ryujin is sitting on a bench in the garden, watching something on her phone. she smiles very charmingly.

yeonjun quickly approached her. he cleared his throat to announce his presence.

ryujin slowly raised her head, charming smile completely gone when she saw yeonjun. it was replaced by disbelief.

“what do you need yeonjun sunbae?”  despite the fact that ryujin was a small woman, yeonjun still felt intimidated by the glare she send his way.

“ahm... do you want to go on a date with me?” yeonjun couldn’t stare at ryujin directly, so he stared at the ground while scratching his nape and awkwardly smiling.

the disbelief turned into anger and yeonjun leaned back a bit when she stood up.

“yeonjun sunbae, are you fucking crazy?” ryujin hissed and yeonjun felt hurt seep through him. was the prospect of going on a date with him such a turn off for her? was he that unattractive?

she continued her quiet rant. “you’re trying to cheat on beomgyu?─ with me? if you actually think i was going to be helping you with that you’re out of your mind.”

yeonjun let out a choked sound. his eyes widened and his mouth was slightly open. had he heard that right? him trying to cheat on beomgyu? in his knowledge it was necessary to have a relationship for one to cheat. don’t tell him─ did ryujin think him and beomgyu were dating?

“ryujin look─” yeonjun started, a little desperate, but she shook her head as she waves her hands with a disgusted look on her face.

“i’ll let it slide this time, sunbae. but next time i’m gonna tell everyone what kind of an asshole you are. seriously? were you able to cheat on your boyfriend? your boyfriend who is very kind, very caring and very thoughtful? tsk... tsk... i’m disappointed of you sunbae.”

yeonjun couldn’t even defend himself. he just watched her leave with a dumbstruck expression, impressive hips swinging, as she left the garden. honestly, he’d have loved to tap that.

ヾ(o◕ω ◕)ノ