chapter: 04 ❦

3rd person’s pov

beomgyu’s hair was really soft, yeonjun noticed as he was combing his hair through it when beomgyu was resting his head on his lap. the brown locks he was petting felt like the softest thing he'd felt in a while. how it kept being so soft after getting bleached so many times was beyond yeonjun. he'd be jealous, but he was way too busy noticing how pretty it was as well.

“your hair looks really...” it felt really wrong to say pretty. especially when he was being genuine. their little facade was funny, as long as they weren’t being genuine, obviously “tasty. yeah, it looks tasty. like icing you put on cake.”

there, that was a nice compliment without it being weird, right? honestly, yeonjun was proud of himself for thinking of it so fast

“yeonjun hyung, please don’t eat my hair.” beomgyu told him dryly, muffled from where his mouth was pressed against yeonjun’s leg.

“of course not.” yeonjun said, a little offended, because beomgyu had sounded pretty serious. as if he wouldn’t put it beyond yeonjun. “i don’t want a bald boyfriend.”

he felt beomgyu grin against his leg before he turned his head to look up at yeonjun.

“why not? i bet i’d still be pretty handsome bald.”

yeonjun scoffed. “well, obviously. you’d be handsome with any hairstyle, but i want to keep feeling how soft your hair is.”

beomgyu looked at him for a while, before turning away and letting out an exasperated moan into yeonjun’s leg.

“ugh, you’re so cheesy.”

yeonjun pushed him off and beomgyu fell onto the ground, not making to get up.

“excuse you, i’m super romantic." he told beomgyu’s lifeless body.

“sorry, can’t hear you over your cheesiness!” beomgyu said and was yeonjun imagining it or were his ears red.

well, he wasn’t going to find out, because he had to teach the insolent brat that called himself his best friend a lesson. he dove onto the smaller boy and he giggled. a sound yeonjun likes... a lot.

“you ungrateful brat! after i treat you to five bottles of strawberry milk... is this how you repay my kindness? huh? huh?!”

yeonjun is on top of beomgyu, tickling the younger’s belly. beomgyu is helpless giggling while panting.

they don’t care about the students around who are watching them. even if they are in a weird position.

beomgyu’s hands are pinned by yeonjun at the top of his head with one of his hands. the free hand of the older roamed inside beomgyu’s sweater, tickling him.

almost all the students and teachers here at their school, thought they were dating. because their relationship is odd and very confusing.

(~ˋωˊ)~
i’m confused too,

this chapter is short just like you :3
thanks for reading ♡