chapter: 07 ❦

3rd person’s pov

yeonjun was so lucky to have beomgyu as his best friend. beomgyu was such a good person. beomgyu was an angel. he had such a nice ass.

“yj, stop telling me all this. i’m only helping you, because i don’t want you to fail your entire year.”beomgyu mumbled, as he typed another paragraph into yeonjun’s paper.

“i swear, bg. i totally forgot i had to make this paper.” yeonjun said, for the fiftieth time since he’d woken beomgyu up in a panic, because he had a paper to make the next day and he’d forgotten. thankfully beomgyu, a good student and a good best friend, had already made his, so he was just putting stuff he’d also researched in there, only phrased differently.

“darling, next time i’ll be sure to make my homework in time and then i’ll be sure to help you out as well, okay?” yeonjun said as he looked at beomgyu coming closer and closer to the minimal word count with each word he typed.

“sure, jjunie hyung.” said beomgyu tiredly, clearly not believing him at all, which made yeonjun feel ashamed as fuck, because he always promised and he never did and beomgyu had already helped him out like this a handful times, never asking anything in return.

“i promise this time, darling! have some faith in your boyfriend!” he exclaimed and beomgyu’s mouth trembled, as if he was trying very hard not to smile.

“i would, but sometimes i feel like he’s just using me to do his dirty work.” said beomgyu with a small sigh. yeonjun was glad beomgyu was playing along. he usually did when yeonjun pulled the ‘pretending to be lovestruck fools’ card.

“my love.” yeonjun gasped and beomgyu giggled, before getting up.

“what’s wrong? what did i do?” yeonjun asked, panicking again, because he would not be able to finish this paper all by himself.

“i reached the minimal word count. just write the final sentence and you’re done. i put some sources, so don’t worry about it.” beomgyu said, as he made his way towards his room.

“damn beomgyu, I LOVE YOU!” yeonjun yelled and beomgyu made an acknowledging gesture with his hand, but didn’t look back. yeonjun quickly wrote some bullshit ending sentence, saved it and decided he’d print it tomorrow. he then proceeded to burst into beomgyu’s room and jump onto his best friend.

the smaller man almost sobbed at this.

“hyung~ it’s literally 2 a.m. i need to sleep.”

“i know! i’m just coming to hug you, darling. because you are my hero and because i love you.” yeonjun sing-songed as he got under the covers with him and rolled a pliant beomgyu over. yeonjun tucked him against his chest and buried his face in his friend’s neck, holding him close. his heart seemingly overflowing with affection.

“hyungie. let me breathe..”beomgyu complained softly. yeonjun released the tight grip he had on the younger boy’s stomach a little.

“sorry baby” he whispered against beomgyu’s neck. “better now?”

beomgyu m seemingly froze for a bit, before answering. almost too quiet for yeonjun to hear. “yes, that’s better. thank you hyung.”

yeonjun smiled fondly against the nape of beomgyu’s neck and adjusted, so he was laying even closer against his best friend.

<(`^´)>
tomorrow i will publish chapter eight.
thanks for reading