13 (part two)

Dawn

We walked up the stairwell to my bedroom. As soon we reached my bedroom door, I opened the door and I could hear Chris' gasp behind me. I decided to add florescent light to set my room to my type of style. The bed had cream cover and mattress set with hazelnut brown pillows. The window shows the view of Brooklyn nights, streetlights and house lights glistening with the plum sky.

My room was very mellow and worry-free just like my old bedroom at my old home. I could hear Vanessa Elisha x Ocean (Cleindl Remix) softly playing in the background. This song was the only song that could calm my nerves and take my ideas to different level. l I took a deep breath and released my nerves away. I hope everything goes as planned tonight.

"So this is your room?" Chris asked with astonishment.

"Yep. I know it may sound cliché to you, but this room is where all my ideas come alive." I spok, while in a daze.

Not only the room itself, but the aura, gives out positive vibes.

"That's cool. So, are you ready to get started?"

"Yeah, we can set up here." I pointed to the bed.

Chris goes over to the bed and sits down, grabbing his journal from his bag. I went over to my drawer to grab my special notebook and a pen. I walk over to the bed to get myself situated.

"What type of poem did you start off with?"

"I decided to start off with a poem that haves to deal with cravings." I replied.

Sounding uncertain, Chris replied, "Do you think that we should start off there?" He had a feeling that we were rushing too much with the love poems.

"Well, Mr. Krumpklin did say to start off with your comfort zone and basically my comfort zone is in the level with love, passion, and anger." I explained to him.

I've always written these types of poems ever since I was little, and that's where I want to continue in until I decide to go to another topics. Chris still looked uncertain, but, he understood where I was coming from and decided to take turns on which poems should we add on our project.

"Do you wanna go first?" He asked, Chris then laughed in a embarrassed tone, "I'm still kinda stuck."

I nodded as I opened my notebook and flipped to my new poem that I wrote a few days ago. The poem was written the day after I had that dream. Since I couldn't stop thinking about it, I decided to write it so the memories wouldn't come as frequently as it did. I scanned over the words, thinking if I should recite the poem. It was worth a try in order to get those memories out of my system.

"This poem is called Beautiful Witch."

He nodded his head, staring at me, waiting for me to continue. My nerves were starting to form back , so I took a deep breath and began to read.

"What I can feel

I've never felt before

This burning desire

I just can't ignore

It must be a spell

Cast from hell

What else could this be

Who has taken hold of me

This evil temptation

I cannot resist

You must truly be

The most evil witch