14

Chris

Another day in this schoolhouse...yay
My conscious whispered in a monotone as I walked in the school hallways. I never thought that I would change schools so quickly in my nineteen years of existence; going to different states, new cities, making new friends and even new "girlfriends".

Honestly, I've only had two girlfriends in my life, both dumped me for two reasons: I wasn't what they expected me to be and how my lifestyle was spent. With me having tattoos, girls automatically thought I was in a gang or selling drugs. But I wasn't neither of them things; I've always been a private person, not really the type of person to associate with a lot of people except the people that I actually fucks with.

One of the people that I know I can trust is Logan. Logan and I been best friends since the eight grade, we would always hang out, go to art gatherings and even write poetry and song lyrics since she always wanted to be a professional songwriter. During our tenth grade year, she was always harassed by boys and girls on how she presented herself; she was a tomboy. She loved animals, riding dirt bikes and watching WWE and scary movies. But, sometimes people don't really like girls who acts and looks like a 'pig', but I stood up for her every time, whenevee she needed me I was there and that's how we ended up more as friends, we basically had a brother and sister kind of bond. I miss her a lot and I really need to call her and see how she's doing.

Anyways, I went to my locker and grabbed my books for History and Literature. As I was shoving books in my bag and putting things in, I felt somebody's presence behind me. I was about to speak until I remember a familiar scent clogging up my nostrils. That perfume was a permanent fragrance stamped in my brain, that Red Moscow fragrance could only mean one thing; Winter Poleski

The girl who had my heart, who knew the real Christopher, and the exotic girl who made me go into poetry. My Russian princess who made me to the man I am today; The one who gave me life is same one who became my first broken heart.

I thought I was going insane, thinking it was her. But once I heard those words come out, I knew it was her.

"Hello, Breezy."  The voice spoke in a thick Russian accent.

I slammed my locker shut, turning myself around to see her. She honestly looked so beautiful and even more exotic the last time I saw her. Not only she knew me like the back of her hand, she mold me to the poetic, exotic man as I am today. Winter was my muse, my canvas, my exotic princess who made me crave her sexual fantasy. I loved her with every fiber in me, she was cold-hearted, risk-taking, a crazy sex addict and the puzzle to the hole of my heart.

I couldn't believe I was even standing in her presence. She was here right in front of me, taking in my body and soul like she always does.

"My, my, would you look at that? The man who I once called loved? How are you, Breezy?"

My body started to shiver, feeling a chill roll up my spine. I didn't know if it was a good feeling or a bad feeling.

"I've been fine." I gritted my teeth.

"Awe, why so mad? Aren't you happy to see me?" Wynter said, with a smirk appearing on her plush pink lips.

"No I'm not! Are you being serious right now, why are you even here?"

"Well, I came here to see a friend so wanted me to bring her some things, but now," She rakes her eyes all over me, "I think my little friend can wait."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I took the time to actually look at her. She was still the cocky girl that I met four years ago. I met her when I only fifteen, when I was a cold, heartless nigga who just wanted to be alone away from the world. I walked to the park, seeing black curly hair and legs that were so lean, she could be a leg model. But once she turned around, all I saw was beauty.