Chapter 3

I'm awake but my eyes are closed and I can feel the warmth of a body close to me, I open my eyes and I see Isabella laying on my chest, sleeping peacefully. I place my hand on her head, she doesn't wake.

I lay there for awhile and put my fingers through her hair, the sun rises and it hits her face with a golden light, she wakes up and her brown eyes look like honey with the light on them, she's still sleepy.

She doesn't realise her heads on me, "Morning sleepyhead" I say as I stop fiddling with her hair.

"Oh my. I'm sorry, I must have moved here in my sleep" she says still so sleepy as she sits up rubbing her eyes.

I stretch out my arms, "Would you like a coffee?" I ask her as I stand up off the bed on the floor, she nods "1 suger and milk please" I smile at her and leave the room to go downstairs.

Isabella POV

I can't believe I woke up with my head on his chest, but I'm not mad at it because I felt comfortable.

I've never being in love accept once but that was more of a childhood crush, but this, this is... well this may be love but people break people so it should be better if I just keep my distance for now.

Lucas comes back in the bedroom with two coffees, "Here's your coffee" Lucas says as he hands it to me smiling, I smile at him back shyly "sorry about this morning" I say looking down smiling nervously, "don't worry about it, it was cute" he chuckles to himself as he takes a sip of his coffee.

3rd person POV

They both sit on the edge of the bed together, the tv on and the windows open.

"Hey, Isabella?" "Would you like to go to the Eiffel Tower this afternoon?" Lucas asks her as He looks outside the window, "yes, sure! I've only being once since I've gotten here" she replies with a big smile on her face from one eye to the other.

Later in the afternoon
Lucas POV

Isabella turns the tv off and stands up, I watch her as she walk to the door, "where you going?" I ask
"Just for a quick shower, if you want you can go home and pick me up later?" She says as she opens the door, still looking at me, "yes I do need to get some new clothes" I mention as I look at my shirt.

I stand up off the bed and walk to her, "see you later"
I say smiling at her, she nods and smiles back.

I walk out the bedroom door, walk downstairs and open the front door pushing the handle down, I turn behind me and she's looking at me from the top of the stairs, I wave bye and she waves back, I walk out the door and close it behind me.

I get my car keys and unlock the car, I climb inside the car and start the ignition.

I take one look at the house and drive away from the house, onto the road.

Once I've arrived back home, I get out the car and walk inside my house, still thinking about this morning, I wish it never ended.

Today I need to tell her, I need to tell her how I feel.
But if she doesn't feel the same then I don't know what I'm going to do, but there's always the friend option.

I smile at myself as I'm walking upstairs and into the bathroom, I turn the shower on, take my clothes off and step inside the shower. When I get inn it's still cold and it's shocks my system. Once it goes warm it feels so nice on my back, I tilt my head back and let all the water go onto my face and relaxes me so much.