Chapter 4

I pull up at Isabella's house and I see a guy leaving, giving her a hug and her hugging him back, they give each other a kiss on the cheek, instantly I feel jealous and go back home.

I didn't know what to think, I sit on my bed with my hands on my head working myself up about it.

Who was that guy? A boyfriend? No. It couldn't be, maybe just a friend...

I'm getting myself so mad and upset, I hear my phone ringing and I pick it up, I don't say anything, eventually I hear a voice, "Hello, Lucas? Are you coming"- Before she could say anything else I ended the call, it was Isabella.

I didn't want to talk to her, she calls again so I leave it to ring, again she calls but this time I end it and silent my phone.

I go downstairs to get a beer out of the fridge, I get a bottle opener out of the draw using it to take the lid off and throwing it in the bin. I put the bottle opener back in the draw and drink.

I drink half of it within a second, feeling sweaty and warm, but still drinking.

Once I've finished that bottle, I get another and drink it even faster.

I feel my head aching and spinning, because of the upset ment, alcohol and anger.

After awhile I've finished 2 more bottles and I hear a knock at the door.

Isabella POV

I don't know why he wasn't answering the phone, but I got worried so I walked to his house, it's raining as well so I'm cold.

Eventually Lucas opens the door and he looks so drunk! I can even smell the alcohol on him. "LUCAS! What the hell!?" I yell at him as I walk inside and close the door behind me, "You lied to me!" He shouts back, I look at him confused, what is he on about.

"What are you talking about?" I question as I fold my arms.

"You said you love me." He murmurs
"What are you on about? Of course I love you" I say trying to hug him, but he pushes me away.

"No, you love that man that was at your house" he announces, so he did come to the house.

But that was my brother, he probably thought it was someone else, he doesn't know about my brother.

"That was my brother." I say chuckling.
He nods, he puts his hands on my waist and pulls me  to him, my hands are on his chests and out faces are close, he leans into me and out lips are almost touching.

He whispers "you mine" as I feel his breathing on my lips it makes a shiver down my spine, I find it cute how he got jealous.

Before I know it he crashes his lips on mine, I kiss him back for a second but then I realise he's drunk so I stop him, "Your drunk, I'm going to get you to bed" I say bringing him up the stairs, "yay, come to bed with me" he says dazed, deep down I wanted to be with him cuddling so he could keep me warm but I held my temptations and took him to the bedroom.

"If you need anything, I'm in the guest bedroom." I explained to him.

I leave the bedroom and go to the storage cupboard to get a towel and I go into the guest bathroom and lock the door.

I take my clothes off and I look at myself standing in the mirror, I felt happy, confident in myself.

I got into the shower and let the warm water go in my back, I tilt my head back and washed my hair with the shampoo.

After I rubbed it all in, I rinsed it out, squeezing my hair and letting more water on my hair still squeezing.

I didn't bother with conditioner, I just stepped out the shower and put the towel round my body.