Chapter 7

Hey!

I don't really have anything to say, so enjoy! :)

****************

Lucas

Once we have arrived home I stop the ignition and unlock the car, I look over to my right where Isabella is and she's already looking at me confused.

"Are you getting out?" She asked concern evident in her tone.

I nod slowly,
"Yes I just want to ask, what happened in the meeting? You seemed... off when you came out." I wondered.

She put her hand up as a sign of dismissal but I didn't let it drop, I opened the car door and climbed out, Isabella got out the car and waited for me to come to her, once I reached her I held her hand and we went inside my house together.

As I opened the door with the keys I pull her inside gently and shut the door.

"Come to the living room." I tell her.

She looks at me confusion in her eyes, nerveless she still follows.

"Sit." I say gesturing to the sofa, she goes towards the sofa and hesitantly sits down.
I go sit beside her, she breathes inn, silence for a moment and then she lets her breath out.

"This is about the meeting isn't it?" She asks with dread, I furrow my eyebrows at this, I don't understand why it's a big deal. "Tell me. Please Izzy." I say patiently and put my hand on here and give it a small tight squeeze.

Isabella smiles at this, I smile back but then go back to straight face and a rigid stance, she folds her arms and breathes a heavy sigh.

"Another day? Please I'm tired and I have work tomorrow." She asks putting her hand over her face leaning into the sofa.

I nod "okay, I'll let you off" I say simply.

"You sound like an overprotective dad, that's my brothers job" Isabella jokes giggling to herself, I grin then put my hands up in surrender, "Alright, sue me if I care about you." I say in defence smirking at her, I lean in so our lips are inches away.

"Woah woah, hold your horses!" Isabella says in a shocked tone, I look at her confused with this, i pull away slightly but not too much and she opens her mouth to speak trying to hold the laugh but fails, I shake my head confused laughing at her.

She breathes and leans closer to me "overprotective dads aren't supposed to kiss their daughters" she chuckles, I cringed so much and look at her in disgust, she leans back on the sofa and laughs out loud, I start laughing at her sudden outburst.

But I think quick and go to her, I hover over her and say "good job I'm not your dad" I smirk and she looks at me shocked and I lean in and kiss her, she kisses me back, our lips moving in perfect rhythm with each other's, I get on the sofa properly, our lips still on each other's, I'm on top her resting my weight on my hand, while the others on her hand near her head.

*****************************

"Come on" I whine, "no!" Isabella chuckles, struggling to get out my hold,
"Awh please! You make the best coffeee!" I pout and she rolls her eyes sighing.

I smile knowing she feels defeat and she looks at me agape, "look at you, because you've won."
She chuckles, I shrug my shoulders and grin widely and she rolls her eyes again.

"You know, tomorrow I'm working tomorrow, so you can just come to the cafe and you can 'pay' for a coffee" she says emphasising the 'pay' grinning as she boils the water in the kettle.