Chapter 6

Hey!

Hope you like it :)

I would love for you to vote and comment.

You can comment bad or good feedback so then I can re write my mistakes and re view what you don't like, it helps a lot! :)

Thankyou, enjoy reading.

************************************************

Isabella

After awhile of sleep, I get up to see Lucas still sleeping.

I smile at the sight of him, he looks like a little boy, so innocent and young.

But I knew differently.
He's not as much as a saint that I thought, nor a sinner, but he still has a dodgy business that is sinner like.

I sighed, just as I went to get of his bed I felt movement of the duvet, I look behind me to see Lucas moving.

I held my breath trying not to make noise. I waited until I was certain he was asleep, then I got onto my feet steadying myself, I walk towards the door to lead myself to the hallway.

I put my hand on the door handle and slightly push it down, when I went to open the door it creaked so I stopped. I breathed in and out and opened the door as fast as I could. No creak.

I guess having strict parents came in handy, I scoffed internally remembering the nights when I was young and I'd sneak out the bedroom to get a drink and some strawberries.

I small smile crept on my lips and I walked into the bathroom.

I put my hands at each side of the bathroom sink and leaned over it slightly, sighing as I remembered earlier this morning.

Re living that experience, I never thought to talk about it so soon with someone.

I thought it would stay far away, far in my thoughts, never to be spoke about.

Then I met..
Lucas.

I smiled as I thought of his name, then I shook my head, I could smile about him all day but I chose to take my clothes off and tie my hair back to get in the shower so I could feel fresh and clean.

I didn't think to wash my hair since I washed it yesterday and instead I just turned the shower tap on and stood inside.

I couldn't help but think, what would happen if my brother found out? I questioned myself referring to the ex...
I shook my head then thought again, Why would my ex follow me... saying he cares for me?

I scoffed loudly, remembering the time he slapped me.

I lectured myself for thinking of idiotically stupid stuff.

I washed my body and thought nothing else.

Later-After a while I got out the shower, wrapping a towel round myself.
I brushed my hair thoroughly and wiped my face with some wipes.

I had no clothes to wear so I went back to the guest room that I had slept in the night Lucas was drunk and went to the wardrobe.