Chapter 5

(Writers note)
Hello readers! I'm going to start putting the names at the start so you know the point of view. And it's not changing all the time. :)

Lucas

I squeeze Isabella's hand underneath the table to make sure she's okay, she looks at me "This isn't a killing business is it...?" She asks whispering with concern.

"No! It's totally clean on my side, I've never killed anyone, nor asked anyone to kill someone." I whisper.

Isabella looks at Alex "Have you ever.." Alex cute her off "No, I haven't killed anyone" He whispers shifting his weight.

"Have you asked anyone to?" Isabella asks openly

There was silence and Alex didn't reply, he just took a sip of his wine. "Isabella?" I asked her, she turned to me and spoke "I have something to tell you Alex."

Me and Alex looked at her in shock, as we have never heard he be this serious.

A tear left her eye and I faced her towards me, our eyes met as I wiped her tear away, she smiles and I smile nod my head at her reassuringly.

She takes a deep breath in and a deep breath out, she looks at Alex, Alex feels uncomfortable.

"Someone called me, asking for you." She pauses and smirks at Alex "His name was Daniel." Alex was alert and sat up straight as he puts his wine down.

"Oh you know Daniel?" Isabella asks sarcastically
"Yes I do Isabella tell me what you found out." Alex lectures.

"And I know you know he's my ex." She Exclaims Angry, upset and annoyed "As soon as I answered the phone he started conversation" She pauses again and she furrows her eyebrows.

"He was following me! Alex! Why was he following me?!"  She yells, the whole restaurant looks at her, I raise my hand and whisper sorry.

"Lower your voice, Isabella East!" Alex lectures whispering sternly.

"Tell me, why my EX boyfriend is following me!" She doesn't ask him in her voice, she's telling him.

"Calm down please guys, people are looking" I say calmly, putting my hand on her shoulder and she lays back in her seat crossing her arms.

"Alex, give her answers to her question." I Tell him

Alex raises his hands in defence "Fine" he crosses his arms and continues "A month after we got here, I was worried about you and I knew your ex still loves you so he could follow you and tell me if you were safe" He pauses and Isabella speaks

"Why couldn't you do that? And why my ex?" She asks with no expression.

"I couldn't do it because I was busy working. 2 well your ex bc I trust him." Alex reply's finishing

Isabella rolls her eyes, "Well I don't trust him, There's a reason we broke up you know! I don't love him, I despise him! for a very good reason!" She Shouts quietly.

My ears perked up a bit, So did Alex's
"Oh please Alex, As if you care. You don't know anything! Perk down." She says in absolute anger.

"Izzy" I ask whispering so only she can hear, "I'll tell you later.." she says.

Alex deserves to know so if she tells me, I'll have to tell him. I nod my head at Alex in signal.