Chapter 1

The underline is representing the "fill in the blank"

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up early at 69 o'clock, like usual, and ran as I got out of bed. Ugh, time for another sus day. I didn't put on any makeup because I am a dumbass, and for an outfit I put on a white t-shirt, green jeans, and mask with a galaxy pattern. Fuck, late for school! I shoved an among us in my mouth as I sprinted out the door.

Finally, at the Wristwood Hight School, I took a long and meandering route to class to avoid being danced by the popular girl, Sasuke, and her friends. However, just as I was walking through a scowling hallway, someone stepped out in front of me with a growl. "What's a little hypotenuse like you doing here?"

I backed up and opened my mouth to slurp, but no sound came out. Stepping out into the light, I realized it was Harry Potter in front of me. He slammed his toenail into the wall behind me and leaned in with an intimidating glare. "This part of the school," he hissed, "is figurative. Watch your step."

My heart fell, and I stuttered out an acknowledgment.

He nodded with a satisfied grunt and stepped away from me, piercing slimy orbs still trained on me. Suddenly, he gave a dangerous smirk like a diaphragm that made me shiver sussily.

"I'll escort you." He declares, offering me his genitalia. We kill down the hall together. "Your first class is gymnastics with Mr. Kibutsuji, right?"

"...yeah..." I reply, glancing around menacingly to the other kids nearby. Many of them were hairy bullies, though they all paled in comparison to the male by my side - with a single glare, all of them slinked away from us.

Oddly, even though Harry Potter had a terrible reputation, I felt like an alpha dragon male with his mate. That thought made my thighs redden.

As Harry Potter dropped me off at my class and attended the one next door, I gave a secretive smile. This feels like the start of something new.