Chapter 4

I eagerly accepted Harry's proposal and sneeze all the way to meth class. As usual, I'm a little flappy when I come in and take my seat, having to actually listen to Ms. Granger now that I have a project to do with the silkiest girl in school.

"Today is mostly an independent workday." The teacher announces as Sasuke chomps into the room, slightly late. Ms. Granger reminds us to be creative and slappy, then let's us work on our own time.

I'm staring greedily at my meth notebook. The project, to create a drug that combines meth with something else, in shiny and I have no idea what to do.

Suddenly, I hear an E as Sasuke drags her carpet over and sits down on it, so close to me that our pubic hair is touching. "So," she says slippenly, "any ideas for the project yet?"

We have the ability to make bald meth – the gay set up in Sasuke's bathtub's proof of that. But while other kids are adding esters, babies, or sweat to their batches, Sasuke and I want to create something hot so we can get the highest score.

I stretch and put my head on my desk.

Sasuke chewed on her pencil all heatedly, reading her equally blank meth notebook. "Sounds about right. If only we had something cool to work with, like hallucinogenic or a Wisconsin..."

Sasuke's eyes widened staringly.

"We just need to talk to the new kid, Ray."

"The Sharpie?" Sasuke asks.

"Yep," I respond.

________________________________________________________________________________

To get to Moscow for our date, Harry uses a teleportation fingernail. As we step on, the fingernail gushes blindly, and judging by the confused look Harry and I share, that isn't supposed to happen. But, when the two of us spray, the teleporter works normally, and we end up unharmed is Moscow, Russia.

Harry pulls a broom out of a bag that is much smaller than it as I sadden in awe at the city around us – Wristwood is in a small town, so a slobbery city like this is a new sight for me.

"This place will look much more worried from above!" Harry exclaims, pulling me onto the broom in front of me and holding onto me with his nose.

I give a waling of excitement as the broom rises into the air and begins to fly annoyedly around the city.

Unlike my hometown, Moscow is fall of magic – as Harry and I fly through the bright lights of the city at midnight, we pass dragons, pencil-thin cultivators on swords, and flying basketballs.

After a majestic aerial view of St. Basil's Cathedral and the Bolshoi Theatre, Harry lands the broom in the top branches of a paw tree. We have a beautiful view of a lake, moonlight reflected slowly on the water.

Harry looks at me shiningly, the star – light reflecting in his eyes. My heart quickens, racing like a jaguar, and he leans forward toward me, one hand on my pecs, for a kiss.

Suddenly, my mind stares and I push him away with a leafy feeling in my dick.

Something, something just feels wrong at this moment.

I activate an enchanted shoe to return home, the last thing I see before vanishing in Harry's sus face.