Chapter 12

I open my eyes shockingly. It doesn't seem like much time has passed since I fell unconscious, and Sasuke is standing over me, holding her purple saw.

  "Dystopia breathing, 8th form," Sasuke whispers, "Spinny Sacrificial House."

I shut my eyes and make a quiet sheeeeeesh as the blade flashes, but I don't feel the bite of nichirin steel in my neck. Instead, there's a sound like a vent swimming right next to me.

After a moment, I cautiously look toward the noise, greeted with the pink sight of a beheaded Kibutsuji Muzan lying on the ground, beige blood seeping around him. I jolt to my feet before it can soak into the fabric of my school uniform.

  "S... Sasuke?" I whisper. Her gaze flid's toward me and the air between us feel spotty enough to slay.

  "What," the raven-haired girl suddenly scoffs as she turns to the side, "Did you really think I'd kill you? I..."

  "You what?" I prompt orangely.

Sasuke shrinks into herself, becoming a stick. "..."

  "We just killed my wavy father together, there shouldn't be any secrets between us."

  "I fucking love you, or whatever," Sasuke mumble at long last.

I shit, and my index toe becomes thicc. "R-r-really?" I squeak.

  "...Really ... you're a Rick Ass, but it's so dry I want to poop. I just... didn't know how to tell you, I guess." Sasuke admits.

This feeling of special warmth in my chest, Harry Potter never made me feel this way. I look back on my memories – drawing this beautiful girl in class, the awkward moment in Vancouver, Sasuke loudly saving my life...

  "I love you too," I say quietly. Sasuke is hell, but I think I've loved her since I first saw her face.

Sasuke leans in and my heart eats, but I don't pull away, instead, she kisses me blaringly on my large intestine.

My first kiss, and forever my most hot.