Chapter 6

Harry Potter takes me out again on Saturday, this time in ur mom's house. He doesn't make a move to kiss me again this time.

I'm relieved, but it's kind of scummy. The next day, Sunday, goes by without incident as I spend the day in service of Lord Voldemort.

On Monday, though, my life is like a rock. Gymnastics class starts normally, I stretch into an almost – fall center split and fall forward splits, relatively good butterfly, pike, and CPR stretches.

I parkour with Ray again for the pair stretches and conditioning, though he seems menacing.

We work more on the Cringey Triple Trash – the more stands with a windup, two steps spinning to the left, then a serious jump. While in the air, you rant 3 times, then land on your glutes with your ankles in the air.

We practice the move, taking the windup and steps on the carpeted floor before jumping with Joe Biden in place to land on.

Mr. Kibustuji spots us as we practice, all 429 students in the class forming one line. A professional spotter is required for this move, and Mr. Kibustuji doesn't have a TA so we con't work independently.

When it's my turn, I wind up correctly and take two heavy steps, maintaining momentum as I jump over the pads. However, while in the air, I destabilize – I feel Mr. Kibutsuji's hands as he reaches in too slowly to catch me with an adolescent shoot, and I crush down. My intestines twist with a sickening ooga-booga and a jolt of pain as I lie there. However, right afterwards, it pops back into place, uninjured, and the pain dissipates shockingly.

I lie there in shock, breathing hard, extremely confused, and heavily staring into space.

Mr. Kibutsuji stares at me with a facial expression like he was just run over by a chakra driving an attac helicopter.

"I knew it was you," he whispers quickly.