Becoming a tailed beast

You were right behind your dad. You had your Anbu mask on as you weren't suppose to let Sakura and Naruto know who you were. At least not yet. You were in the cave and ran in knocking over the Statue sucking the life out of Garra, and as you did so half of the shikaku spirt went into you and the other half went back into Garra. As it entered you, it knocked you out causing you to see your dad as the last thing before your eyes shut.

You were finally waking up from all of the rubble falling around you. As you stood up you seen Lady Chio and Sakura fighting Sasori. You felt to weak to help so you leaned against a rock to gain some chakra back. You laid there feeling helpless and couldn't help but feel your eyes water behind the mask that was covering just your eyes, as it had broken from the fall you took earlier.

You sat there as you then faded into your mind, coming face to face, well half of a face, with the Shikaku. "How did you get inside of me..." You asked calmly. "Whenever you knocked the statue earlier I couldn't find my original host until half of me was already in you." It sighed "Oh," You said.

You had came to again, but this time in Neji's arms. He was carrying you? But where? And had he given you a different mask? You had felt some sort of cloth on your face and it was covering everything but your left eye. You then seen your dad but something was off. He had some sort of different eye he hadn't told you about? You then subconsciously copied him. That was a mistake.

You started groaning holding your left eye. You then started screaming from how bad it had hurt. Neji had sat you down leaning you on a rock as Sakura ran over to you checking on you. "Are you alright?!" She asked getting in your face. Kakashi looked over and had seen your long white hair. He knew you were the only Anbu with it so he knew it was you. His own daughter. He then realized he had his Sharingan activated and again realized you copied it. 'Shit' He thought to himself. 'I can't let them know she's my daughter, Not now.' He then ran over to you and told Sakura to help Naruto instead. He then called Guy over to help him with you. He the put up shadow clones so no one but him and guy could see you face. He then took the cloth off your face to see how bad it was. He had Guy hold your hands down and told you to open your eyes. You did as you were told and looked at your dad with blurred vision as your eyes were watering from the pain. He seen your left eye slowly change into the Sharingan and as it finished he wrapped your face back up in the cloth but covering your whole face this time. You then passed out from the pain.

When you had come too you were laying next to Gaara with Ninja surrounding you both. Kakashi pulled you into a Hug and told you, you were okay and that they had saved Garra. But you could see through the cloth and seen Lady Chio on the ground as Gaara woke up. It clicked what she did. You grabbed you back up mask out of your bag and put it on. You then greeted Garra and explained to everyone about what happened with the Shikaku. They all agreed that it would be best if you went to the Leaf village, then go to the Sand Village to train with him to control the Shikaku. After you did that you could go home. So you did just that.

You reported to Lady Tsunade and told her everything. She agreed but said you had to be back in three months time. You agreed and went home and packed. Your dad had gone to the hospital and would stay there until right around the time you came back. As you got your things together and went to talk to him before you left that night and sand ninja had come to the village to go back with you.

"I'll be inside for awhile. feel free to do whatever but meet at the gate at 8:45 pm. We will leave then." You stated you mask still on your face. The sand ninja agreed and then you headed toward the hospital. You get inside, ask for his room, and knock on his door. "Come in." He states loud enough for you to hear. You enter checking for any other guest then taking your mask off after closing the curtains to the window. "Hi dad." You said softly letting your hair down, as you were getting a headache.