Chapter 3: What's going on

Shay's POV

When I walked out of the meeting I went and sat on the couch until I was interupted by Sasha which I wouldn't mind any other time but right now I was confused because of the meeting earlier. I was starting to like Sasha a little bit and I think Ashley can tell I do.

"Hey Shay" Sasha said as i could feel her eyes on the back of my head as i slowly turned around to face her beautiful blue eyes that match perfectly with her blone curls in her hair.

"Hi Sasha" I replied kinda depressed. I was hoping Sasha wouldn't notice the change in my tone from ealier to now. By the way of the look on her face she must have noticed it anyway.

"Sasha and Shay we need you at set now". The announcer said over the intercom.

"Maybe we should go" Sasha said putting her hand out to help me up.

"Yeah we should" i said thinkng about not taking her hand, But I took it anyway so I wouldn't be rude. We were heading to set in complete silence the whole way there. The sene we were shooting today was a kissing sene, I was pretty nervous about kissing her though she has a happy relationship with Hudson it sounds like.

"Everyone to there spots" Marliene called out.

Sasha's POV

I got to my spot and was acting to read the book "Great Expectations" and waitied for Shay to come over to me. As Shay sat down she was looking into my eyes like she was ready to listen to every word I say. I looked in Shays eyes and then to my book and back to her. "Can I read you something?" I asked looking at her as she nodded her head yes. " I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be. Did you get to that part yet?" I asked as Shay nodded her head and quickly closed the gap that was left between our lips. Shays lips were soft and sweet I could kiss them longer if we werent on set with everyone watching us. After a second or two Shay had oulled away and I already missed her lips, and the warmth of them on mine. If you didn't know Shay was now my first kiss I had not kissed Hudson yet and the forehead doesn't count so Shay made history in my book as my first kiss. When I opened my eyes after the kiss I just had a smile on my face as I was supposed to but I would have either way.

"CUT!" Marliene yelled getting both mine and Shays attention quickly." Great shot today girls your done for the evening see you in the morning''. She said as both of us got up and headed to our dressing rooms.

Shay's POV

I just got done shooting for the day and I got to go to my dressing room and be alone for a while to have time to think. But all I managed to think about was my kiss with Sasha and how amazing I thought it was hopefully Sasha thought so aswell but i doubt it since she's in a relationship. I could kiss her lips forever if I got the chance. I wanted to deepen the kiss but I controled myself since we were on set and her boyfriend didn't think anything will happen on set so I will try my best to provent anything but no promises will be made. Plus Sasha isn't into girls for what I know but we also just met not long ago I thought to myself. I just got to my dressing room that was a little of a walk from the area we shot in. I was so tired so I went to get me a water from my mini fridge an threw myself on the couch. I stayed on the couch for a while thinking.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" I yelled to the person on the over side of the door. When the door opened I saw the amazingly beautiful blonde walk in.

"Hey Shay" Sasha said standing in the doorway. Looking around at my blue walls and white makeup table with a clothing rack to the side.

"Hey Sasha come in and sit" I replied sitting up and patting the spot next to me.