Chapter 5

Sasha's POV

It was already time to get up and get ready but I didn't want to I just want to lay here with this amazingly beautiful girl. After a minute I turned over so I was facing Shay, she's such a calm sleeper she doesn't snore at all that's a plus for me. I stayed there and watched her sleep I watched her till she started to wake up. I quickly jumped out of bed and started for the bathroom so I could have it first.
"Good morning" I said stopping and turned around to face her.
"Good morning to you to where are you going?" She said getting up.
"I'm getting the shower first" I said running in and shutting the door.
"Ugh! You always try to at least you succeed this time." Shay said right outside the door.
I laughed and finished my shower, when I got out Shay was on the bed playing on her phone waiting for me to get done.
"What are you doing, are you on Instagram?" I said walking to her.
"Maybe, I'm just liking some Emison/Sashay photos I found and thought were cool.
"Ok get in the shower I'm done with the bathroom for now." I told her.
After Shay finished and we were both ready we went to set. Today was the day me and Shay tell the girls.
Shays POV
When we got to set I texted all the girls to meet in my dressing room.
Shay: hey can everyone meet up in my dressing room before time to shoot.
Sasha: yeah sure
I looked over at Sasha after she replied.
"Well I don't need to make them curious." she said walking to me. Sasha was starting to tease me but I couldn't take it anymore. So I grabbed her shirt just hard enough to pull her closer so I could kiss her. After a minute of kissing all the girls were knocking on my door. Me and Sasha jumped but I went to open it.
"Hey" all of them said at once. Then Ashley looked at me then Sasha and smirked.
"Guys we have something to tell you" Sasha says.
"What's up?" Lucy said confused.
"Me and Sasha are together." I said looking at all their faces. Ashley was smiling at us while Torian was just looking between the both of us, and Lucy just had her mouth open like she wanted to say something but finally did.
"I knew something was going on I didn't know about." Lucy said laughing, while everyone else joined in.
"See there cool with it." I whispered in Sasha's ear the kissed her cheek watching it turn red.
"I'm glad y'all all are cool with this." Sasha says.
"Of course y'all are so cute. Sashay!" Ashley yells the last part.
"What was that Ash?" Sasha asked but I answered instead.
"It's our relationship name."
"Oh sweet" she said and kissed me in front of the girls making me blush a little.
"Keep it when we aren't around guys" Ash said laughing so hard, we all joined in.
€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥
Hey guys I'm so sorry it took so long a lot has happened to me and I just haven't had time but my sports are done till football season. I am a girl so yall don't think a guy is writing this. But I'm sorry I'll try my hardest to update as much as I can. Hope you like it.