The Details

Sasha's POV
Shay and I just got done with coming out to our friends, they took it very well. But Ashley keeps telling me things about how Shay had liked me and what she had told Ashley.
*Earlier that day*
"Hey Sasha can I talk to you for a minute in private? " Ashley interrupted Lucy while she was telling us a story of how her and ex boyfriend broke up.
"Sure" I said looking confused, before I got up I kissed Shays cheek and as soon as I could actually see her face she was a light shade of pink. She's so cute when she blushes. Ashley pulled me outside, checked the halls then started to squeal.
"What? Why are you squealing?" I asked so confused and curious.
" Because you and Shay are together. I bet in her head she's going crazy because she has told me so many things that involve you. It's so cute."
"What has she said about me?"
"Oh just how beautiful you are. Okay so the first day she saw you I looked at her and her mouth dropped, and when she's near you she gets nervous. She also said that you were her first kiss. Oh just the other day before yall had started making out she was telling me how if yall started dated she would freak out for probably a month straight."
"Freak out? Good freak out right?"
"Yeah yeah of course"
"Ok well she's amazingly perfect and I wouldn't change her for anyone else, and she's my first kiss as well." I said and walked back in while Ash was in the hall way squealing.
Shays POV
When Ash and my girlfriend disappeared into the hall way Lucy and Torian both jumped at me for answers.
"So when did it start, how did it start, when did you start getting feelings for her?" They went back and forth asking.
"Well it started with the kiss on set. When we kissed I wanted it to continue but of course I couldn't let it. But later on she came to my room to ask if I wanted to go to the movies with everyone then after about 5 minutes I kissed her again. That's where it started and how. And I started getting feeling for Sasha the minute she walked in the door I saw her and I just thought wow. But I knew for sure I liked her a lot when she spoke to me." I said and as soon as I finished Sasha came back inside the room and kissed me. Again. God she wanted me to blush today didn't she.
"Well let's get home it's getting late. Night guys. Come on Shay." Sasha said giving me a look that I couldn't figure out.
" Bye you two. NO FUNNY BUSINESS." Ash yelled while Lucy and Torian started laughing. An after that we were out of there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this. But I'm starting to need more ideas if you have any let me know. Thanks again. Love y'all. Hope you enjoy this.