I: True peace

There had been many incidents in his life. Everyone he had lover, or cared about, had died before his own eyes.

Nothing could fix the hole that had left in his heart, for all eternity. The powerful sharingan that he had in his left eye, wasn't even his. He could still feel the warm blood on his hand, when he had accidentally killed his own teammate.

Sometimes, the picture of his dead father haunted his mind.

That was the past of Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja of the leaf. And, he had a dream he wanted to accomplish.

All the casualties in his past could have never happened if this rotten world would have never existed. This rotten world allowed people to cry, die and suffer alone. If the people of this planet could achieve peace, no one would have to suffer.

If there was less people, there would be less wars.

Less deaths.

That was the copy ninja's dream. The only way to achieve true peace would be killing, murdering. That was no problem. He had been in the Anbu, and had already killed countless people.

KAKASHI POV:

I felt sweat roll down my cheek. I had to be cautious. If I would get caught, it could mean death for me. Of course, I could try explaining it as a mission, but then again, they could ask the Hokage.

Sneaking out. I couldn't believe I was actually going rogue.

I was happy, since I didn't have a genin group right now. It would mean a lot more trouble for the Hokage. Well, a Jonin sneaking out a village gives a lot of trouble too.

It didn't actually feel like home at Konoha. It was the place of tragedy for me, and I couldn't survive a day there without remembering.

I was planning to go search for the Akatsuki.

I know it sounds dumb, but that was the only choice.

Just a while ago, one member of the Akatsuki had died. Maybe I could join the Akatsuki now, since they had just lost one member of the organization?

(okay, let's pretend that Sasori has already died)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARUTO POV:

I couldn't believe I had finally returned!

The hidden leaf looked the same as I had remembered. It was a windy day, and I had finally returned after all these years.

I ran to granny Tsunade.

She looked worried.

"What's wrong granny Tsunade?" I asked trying to stay calm. She looked like something very unexpected had just happened.

"Kakashi has left the village", she said.

I didn't understand. Was he on a mission? That wouldn't explain the shocked face granny Tsunade was wearing.

Had Kakashi-sensei left without permission?

Nope. He wouldn't do that.

Kakashi-sensei was a kind person in the heart. He wouldn't go rogue without a reason.

Maybe I misunderstood granny Tsunade's words?

"Did he-... go rogue? Leave the village..?" Pervy Sage asked with a worried look.

"Yes... I can't believe it..." granny Tsunade said and looked like she was going to cry.

The truth hit me in the face hard.

I couldn't believe it either.

This was a misunderstanding, right? There was no way this could happen!

I could feel tears streaming down my face. I didn't even try wiping them away.

I just stood still.

And ran.

---------------------------

I slammed my apartment's door open and stepped inside. I quietly closed the door behind me and sat down on my bed. It was covered in dust.

Kakashi-sensei had always been there for me. He cared, and didn't show any hatred towards me. This was something I couldn't believe.

He has really left.

From what I had heard, Kakashi-sensei didn't have many people close to him. The people closest to him were our team, and Guy-sensei.

Now I had to bring two people back.

Kakashi-sensei and...    Sasuke.