Chapter 14

Almost 2 weeks have passed . In the span of those two weeks Daniel had learned a lot about Alvin Trump and Sydney Martin .

        And to his suspicions , the more time he spent with Sydney , the more and more he became convinced that she wasn't crazy nor a murderer . Hell he was even beginning to think that someone framed her.

     Because Daniel knew a murderer when he saw one and Sydney was not a murderer .
Alvin on the other hand was a entirely different case entirely . He saw the murderous grins and murderous thoughts and intentions through his eyes in Alvin .

     Alvin and Sydney were total opposites . But the only thing they both had in common was that they both weren't crazy .

   Sure one of them was suicidal and the other was a psychopath but none of them were full blown crazy enough to be put in a Mental Asylum . Daniel sighed as he thought about the 5 therapists Sydney had mentioned but unfortunately when he asked Gabe .

    Gabe had laughed at him and said : "Dude , they just quite . I mean come on . Who wouldn't .Besides I recommended them better opportunities myself . And I could give you one too . But only after a year of you working here ."

  Yeah Gabe had in a indirect sense bribed him. But note worthy point was that none of them was lying . And although he had a gut feeling . Like way down , deep down , he had a feeling Gabe and the others (therapists) were hiding something from him.

   Daniel knew he could ask Brian but Brian was practically a lapdog for Agent Warren and Agent Smith .

     And Daniel couldn't risk them doubting his capabilities. What if they lose their non existent trust ? Then he would be separated from Nick .

   And that thought enough was all he needed to keep his mouth shut .

Daniel had ignored that topic for 2 weeks now .

Daniel was constantly reporting to Agent Warren and Agent Smith about Alvin . So far there was nothing suspicious about him .

Even in lunch time Daniel would go towards the prison area just to keep an eye on Alvin .

Sydney so far hadn't suspected anything and norther had Alvin not any other therapists or staff of the S.D mental Asylum .

Only persons to know were Agent Warren , Agent Smith and Dr Brian .

So far everything was so good . Daniel was currently laying on his bed with Jennifer . He just out curiosity looked at Jenifer . She seemed off today .

Daniel sighed and asked : "What's wrong ?"

Jennifer looked at Daniel and sighed and said : "You haven't heard ? Another Doctor has gone missing . He's the 9th doctor that has gone missing and 21st person to go missing ."

Daniel's ears were perked and he was confused and asked : "What do you mean ?"

Jennifer looked at Daniel in confusion and then she realized something. She said. : "Oh yeah I forgot your new here . Well you a couple of doctors and prisoners have gone missing these past few weeks.

Gabe and his mother the director told us to keep quite . Not everyone knows this . Only a few do . And to cover up the missing people the director and Gabe are making the story that they had quit their jobs ."

Daniel immediately got up and he remembered what Sydney had said . This was actually serious .

Daniel went to the bathroom , cleaned himself up and then got out wearing nice and clean cloths .

Jennifer looked at him confused and asked : "Where are you going ?"

Daniel replied : "I am gonna ask the director or Gabe to tell me what's going on ."

Jennifer immediately sat on the bed and whisper screamed : "No ! Are you crazy !? You could get fired !"

Daniel stopped at that . She was right . If he got fired then he won't be with Nick anymore .

No ! He had to find out the truth and Jennifer saw Daniel's determination and she sighed . She said : "Alright ... you know what . I will do you a favor . I have access to the CCTV room . I will go there right now and see what I can find . And if I find nothing your dropping this subject . Clear ?!"

Daniel nodded : "Clear !"

Jennifer nodded and muttered curses under her breath . In reality she couldn't care less Daniel would be fired . All she cared was that if Daniel were to be fired then no one will be left to sleep with her and f**k her .

Jennifer sighed and went to the bathroom, got changed and went out . She wore her work cloths and left Daniel .

She sighed and went out of the room. After 3 minutes she finally found the CCTV room .

She sighed and checked the CCTV for last week when one of the doctors had gone missing .

She knew she would find nothing . Because there was no mystery here . Just a couple of doctors tired of this place .

She yawned and then something caught her eye . It was Dr. Theo . Jennifer watched him in fascination. He looked hot she thought .

But then something else in the screen caught her eye . He seemed worried .... Scared even...

And then all of a sudden .. there was someone behind him . And Jennifer immediately recognized the person . Her jaw dropped as the person took out a syringe and jabbed it in Dr Theo's throat . Jennifer watched as he fell to the ground .

Then the person whom Jennifer knew too well took out a butcher knife and slit the Doctor's throat and then slowly drag his body away to god knows where.

Jennifer immediately sat up and took out her phone and she was about to open her phone and text Daniel when she heard a voice behind her .

"Well we'll well ...... Jennifer you weren't supposed to see that...." A voice said .

Jennifer looked behind her and she started crying and she said : "No ! No ! Please I won't tell anyone it's you ! I swear !"

The person replied : "Sorry Jenny ... but a killer's got to kill."

And the person took out syringe and smirked . The person then jabbed the syringe at Jennifer and Jennifer screamed but no one could hear her .

The person watched as the contents of the syringe did their work . And Jennifer feel down to the ground unconscious.

The person then dragged her body towards the hall and smirked .

________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 14

________________________________