Chapter V (5)

A

A.N. A close representation of what Nagisa Yamaguchi would look. I don't own this picture.

A flash against the dark background signalled the beginning of the downpour. People continued about their day under the protection of umbrellas. A silhouette dashed through the street. The umbrellas flew in its wake. It leaped on to a roof continuing it's straight path, it leaped four buildings at a time.

In the near horizon was a small slope. On its plateau was a tall wall circling a Japanese style mansion behind a large double door gate. A wide courtyard in front of the mansion and other sub buildings to the sides and back. It leaped over and landed in the courtyard. It was revealed to be a girl with black hair going crimson at the end and dark eyes. She wore a school uniform. The back of her blouse was torn. The women in the courtyard bowed. "Future Lieutenant Nagisa." They said.

"Has he been found yet?" She said. The women looked away and shook their heads. "Mother!"

"Over here Nagisa." Said Sayuri standing beside her grandmother and mother who were sitting on the porch. A woman was also tied up.

"Why have you called off the search when he hasn't been found yet?"

"That's what we've been trying to figure out from your mother."

"Since she read that letter that's supposedly from Kai, she called off the search and won't let us see the letter. She's even been crying." Said her grandmother.

Droplets fell from Ren's lowered head. Nagisa froze. "Could someone just tell me what's going on. I went back to school after waking up almost an hour ago. I saw were it happened. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was one of us who tore up that class room. Whoever took my brother is no joke."

"No one took Future Clan Leader, Nagisa. According to this woman who met Kai an hour ago, he confessed that he was the one who decimated that classroom."

"She's lying. No Yamaguchi men are capable of anger, much less something like that."

"The letter confirms it." Said Ren. "Your brother is the first Yamaguchi male in history to break free from the curse's restrictions on males and use the abilities of our bloodline."

Nagisa fell to her knees. Ren walked past her. "My brother...is just like us now...he can finally fight...he can finally fight!" She grinned and ran to her mother's side. "Isn't this more reason to search for him?! He can finally start really being the Future Clan Leader! Even if he's not as strong as the rest of us, he can take a beating like none of us can! We can spar with eachother, practice aura control, spar with eachother, help him pick his weapon, spar, and spar until we pass out." She rambled on, thrilled. Everyone stared at her.

"Wow. First time I've ever heard her talk this much." Mumbled the Women watching from the sidelines.

"What the? Nagisa, are you alright? Heck are you even Nagisa?" Said a bewildered Sayuri.