Bonus Chapter.

Veronica.

The sun rays peeked through the gap of the curtains, I tried to move but the strong pair of arms were holding me. I could feel his breath against the back of my neck that'd instantly caused the warmth to pool my abdomen.

Smiling, I turned around. It was quite a struggle to move whereas he had me pulled closer to his body although I didn't mind the comfort his body heat provided me. I had gotten used to it for the past four years. The same sight I loved seeing every day.

My heart fluttered in happiness, the feeling bloomed in my chest.

I love this man...

He looked handsome as always, his tousled hair and light stubble trimmed just as I preferred, and the pink lips that tempted me to kiss him. There were a few hickeys on his neck that surged a prompt flashback of last night, I was sure once he opened his eyes the same flashback would be drawn upon him when he'd notice his marks on my body.

We'd shifted to Paris last year, the atmosphere around seemed perfect ever since. Life in Paris seemed easier than living in Newyork where I feared getting a sight of some people I hated to even remember.

Paris was Alex's idea, and ever since we'd come here I couldn't complain. It was just perfect, everything was perfect just as Alexander was for me.

Unable to control me anymore, I slowly leaned in placing a quick peck on his lips but when I didn't get any reaction from him, I pecked his lips again. This time my movement managed to draw the small reaction that included his grip tightening and him shifting so that his head was buried in the crook of my neck.

The warm sensations of his breath traveled down my whole body ending where our legs were tangled under the blanket.

"Good morning, husband," I murmured, my fingers buried in his soft hair locks and I lightly massaged his scalp. The action made him sigh and pull me closer to the point our naked bodies beneath came in the skin-to-skin contact.

"Good morning, my wife," I could feel his smile against my skin, although it was almost a year we'd gotten married calling by the names at the start of the morning was no longer a part of our early morning routine.

As the years had passed, As Alex had promised me his love for me never faded. If only, it increased more to the point, where I could feel like I was living a fairy tale instead of the deadly nightmare my life had been once thrown into.

I loved him, more than my life and it could be said without a doubt that Alex loved me even more than how much I loved him. Waking up in the arms of the person you know wants you more than anyone else in the whole world was the best feeling ever.

"So how are feeling?" I asked, my fingertips now moving to massage the back of his neck.

"On the top of the world," He spoke, "After such pleasant event like last night any man would feel like as if he's on the top of the world." His words ended with a husky chuckle.

"Such a dog," I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Oh anyone who has such a wife as you would feel the same like me but, of course, not everyone is lucky like me," He placed a small kiss on my throat, "You can't blame me."

"Come here, sly dog," I raised his head, his blue eyes seem to look through my soul like every other time, "Kiss me."

Without any delay, he shifted and placed his lips on mine. The soft feeling of his lips melting into mine. The contentment sprouted inside of me, his smell wafting into my nose. Inchmeal, The familiar warmth spread on my skin.