Chapter 7 part 1

I woke up in my bed? I sat up and my dads were there. Arms crossed and serious face. Natasha and Clint were behind quietly chatting. "Uhh hey." I said casually. "We need to talk." Tony said and walked towards me. They all followed. "Is there something you wanna say first?" Steve asked. "Umm I love you?" I asked. Steve sighed, not sure how to say something. "We know." He said. "Know what?" I asked. "About Wade and you." Tony said kinda mad. "Oh, well I tried to come out a couple times but you know." I said and tilted my head a little to look more puppy like. "Okay, let me take the reins." Natasha said and pushed passed my dads. "Does he make you happy?" She asked. I nod, and looked at the ground. She smiled. "That's all I need. Wade's going to come over for dinner and were all going to be supportive." she said and looked at the men. They all mumbled an okay. Clint gave her thumbs up. "I'll call him." I said. She nods. I grab my phone an called him. "Hey Spidey, did you get chewed out?" He asked. "Kinda, do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked. "Wait with your daddies?" "Yeah, and Natasha and Clint." "Okay, but I'm bringing a gun." I chuckled. "No weapons please." He sighed. "Fine. I'll be over at 6." "Okay cool. I'll see you then." "See you my Spider baby." I couldn't help but smile. I hung up. "He'll be here at 6." Natasha smiled. "Let's go get groceries." She said to Steve whom nodded. They all left my room.