Will You?

Dani's POV

I'm actually so nervous for today. You see I'm going to ask Santana a very big question today that may change our relationship forever. I looked at myself one last time before grabbing my purse and walking to San's place. I'm taking her to a little cafe a couple of blocks down from her place and hopefully she will accept my proposal.

Once I got to her place I played with a little box in my purse before knocking on the door. I seriously don't think I have been so nervous in my whole life, I really hope she says yes.

Santana's POV

I'm busy getting ready for my date with D, she said she was taking me to a little cafe so I dressed casual but also a little sexy because she said she has a surprise for me. I really can't wait to see what she has in store! As I was putting on my lipstick I heard the door and ran to get to it before Hummel and Berry got to it. I don't want them embarrassing me like a certain other time.

Flashback

Dani and I were going to a movie and she had told me that she would pick me up, while I was in the shower she came, quite early might I add, and Berry let her in and explained to D that I was quote "making sure I was at 100% sexiness for our date"

End of Flashback

Let's just say I will never let either of them answer the door ever again when I know Dani is coming over. Once I opened the door I saw Dani looking so beautiful that I could not stop staring which then made it quite awkward when she then broke it.

"Hey San, my eyes are up here."

"Hey I'm not a perv I was just looking at your outfit. You look so amazing!"

"Aww thanks babe but we better go to the cafe."

"Alright let's go, HummelBerry I'll be back in like 2 hours."

"Alright, be safe!" Kurt called out, he is so dead when I get back. At least D got a chuckle out of it.

We arrived at the cafe 5 minutes later and we got a booth next to a window with a beautiful garden outside. It's kinda hard to believe that places as beautiful as these exist in a concrete jungle like NYC.

Dani's POV

After we finishes our meals I decided it was time to ask Santana the question that could possibly make or break our relationship.

"Hey San..." I started while looking into her eyes hopefully not quite sure how to ask her.

"Yeah D?"

"I was hoping if you could..." I couldn't finish the sentence I was way too nervous.

"Come on D, what do you want?" She said placing her hand over mine. With that I put my hand into my purse and pulled out the box.

Santana's POV

Oh my god! Is she?

"Santana. Will you move in with me?" And she opened the box to reveal a house key and she was looking at me expectantly for a few minutes because I was just speechless.

"Of course I'll move in with you D! I love you!" I cried as I got up and gave her a big hug and a passionate kiss filled with so much love.

I really can't wait to start our new lives together.

Hehe not what you were expecting was it :P I know it was a bit short but I will hopefully get better at writing longer chapters but I wrote majority of this last night when I was falling asleep. Thank you so much for reading it really means a lot that I now have over a THOUSAND people reading so thank you so much!! :) <3