The Next Day

After reading this be sure to check out my profile for a new collection of Glee One Shots which do include Dantana and more :)

Dani's POV

After walking into my apartment I sigh while thinking about my kiss with Santana just moments before. I really like her but I'm not sure if she likes me. The reason I kissed her? The moment just felt right and I felt all the sparks and butterflies in that kiss that I just need her to be mine

Santana's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, yesterday was amazing, the only thing missing is Dani. I'm not sure what we are though, are we a couple or did she just feel like kissing me? All I know right now is that is was amazing! I then realise that my shift is in an hour and I still have to catch the bus with Berry and Hummel to get there. I get dressed and see them already eating breakfast.

"Oh look who's awake." Kurt said mockingly but I just ignored him and got my breakfast.

"Wait, she didn't snap at you, Oh My God she is whipped!"

I slam my box of ceral on the bench and turned to face Rachel.

"First off it's none of your business and second I'm not whipped!"

"She's so whipped" I heard Kurt whisper to Rachel but I ignored it, because they aren't entirely wrong.

Dani's POV

I stood behind the counter wiping it down and glancing at the door when it chimed to see if it was Santana. I'm really excited to see her again because I want to ask her out the moment she gets here. So hopefully she will be here soon, I just really like her and I really would do anything to get her to be mine. I heard a chime and looked up to see Santana walking in with Rachel and Kurt. Santana saw me and turned to Rachel and for some reason gestured to under her boobs? I don't know but then I saw Rachel try to calm her down before pushing her towards me. Santana then looked at me and walked towards me with a very obvious nervous look on her face.

"Hey" She said when she got to me.

"Hey San, how are you?"

"Good, how are you?"

"Great, listen I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me after work today?"

"Um" You can hear the nervousness in her voice "Of course that sounds great"

"Awesome, anyway you better get to work unless you want to get fired."

"Oh right, see you later Dani"

"See ya San"

Santana's POV

I can't believe, I'm going out with Dani this afternoon! Wait, where are we going? What will I wear? I really have no idea what to do anymore! This is what Dani has done to me, I was never nervous about going on dates with other people before, even with Brittany.

After what seemed like forever our shift was finally done and Dani walked over to me, offered me her hand and said;

"Are you ready to go"

I took her hand and said;

"As ready as I'll ever be"

With that we walked out of the diner saying goodbye to Hummel and Berry and walked down the street. I really can't wait to see where this goes.

And that's it for this chapter. I know it was a bit short but I felt as though it would be approriate for me to leave it at that. Be sure to check out my profile for my new Glee oneshot series which includes DANTANA! and also Bram, Finchel, Klaine and Tike :) Also just check out my other stories I'm aiming to get the next chapter up as well as a new Sonny with a chance fanfic up soon :) Thank you again and be sure to leave comments and to vote for this chapter if you liked it :)