4⚫

-the same night-

"ANTONIO NO"I laughed running after him cause he snatched the tv remote from me cause he didn't wanna watch scream with me.

"We not watching none of that bullshit I wanna Friday"he said holding the remote in his hand up high and my short ass couldn't reach.

"Okay let's play rock paper scissors then"I suggested.

"Nah if you wanna watch that yell shit you gotta give me a kiss"he shrugged.

I sighed and pecked him on the cheek "is that enough?".

"Sure is"he said giving me the remote control.

"Thanks and it's not yell it's scream"I said lowkey blushing while taking it from him cause the way he look at me makes have butterflies.

"Boy come here"I grabbed his hand and we sat on the floor with a blanket.

30 minutes in the movie he was already complaining.

"If this Sidney bitch don't pull that mask off and see who the killer is-".

"Shut up"I laughed "it's just a movie".

"Bruh I rather watch a Michael Jackson concert than to watch Sidney not pull off the mask eveytime she get the chance".

"You stupid"I brushed him off.

"Put that Dirty Diana on we ain't watching this"he mumbled and he was lowkey dosing off.

I carried on watching the movie paying him no mind but eventually my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep right there on the floor.

The next day

I woke up in a bed and my first instinct was to check if I still had my clothes on cause bitch I don't play that.

I walked out of the room and followed the hall way which led to the living room.

It was so messy...we messed it up last night.

I went to the kitchen and found a black bag...I cleaned up all the mess we made then just then Antonio came in through the front door with McDonald's.

"Morning ma"he smiled making me smile...he has a contagious smile.

"Hey"I smiled.

"I got you some food before I take you home"he said giving me a McDonald's bag.

"I need to brush my teeth before I eat this though"I said taking the bag.

"Yeah follow me"he lead me to the bathroom and gave me a extra unopened toothbrush.

I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

I went back to the living room and checked my phone.

26 missed calls Vani.

2 missed calls Malakye.

I called Vani and she answered it was like I had just woken her up.

"Tanasia??? I just wanted to check if you was safe"she mumbled making me smile.

"I'm okay thank you, I'm coming right now I'm on the way"I said looking through the food to see what we had got me.

"Okay see you soon"she mumbled.

"I love you...bye"I said then she hung up.

"That was Vani"I turned to Antonio "she was wondering if I was okay"

"I need to go home"I said eating my chicken nuggets.

He nodded"You tell just gotta tell me when you ready".

"Okay"I said opening the sprite I had in my hand and that shit literally exploded on me.

"Did you shake it?"I asked him.

"Nah I ain't shake that shit"he said making me glare at him.

"I'm serious Tanasia".

"Don't call me Tanasia call me Asia cause you is not my boyfriend"I said to him what he once said to me.

He came towards me and stood directly in front of me.

"And you still be calling me Antonio when I told yo ass not to so that shawty makes us even"he said literally hovering over me.

I locked eyes with him and smiled "We even...Antonio".

I know deep down we ain't.

He backed away and took off his shirt gave it to me.

"Thanks"I took it and he went to his room to go probably get a different one.

I took off my shirt and threw his on as quick as I could before he returned.

I finished my food and he came back out with a wife beater.

"You ready?"he questioned me.

"Yes".

He took me home...nothing really happened during the ride we had a casual conversation, he got to my crib I told him bye then he left.

I walked into the house, my sister's Salese and Vani were sitting on the couch.

"Morning y'all"I smiled.

"Hey Tanasia"Vani got up and hugged me "I was about to pull up to Toni's crib".

"I'm okay we just hung out and I didn't feel like coming home cause Salese was just around Derelle and shit so I wasn't about to see none of that"I said lowly.

"You know I can hear you right?"Salese asked getting up.

"Yeah and?"I squinted my eyes.

"You.need.to.shut.yo.ass.up"she clapped her hands between the sentences.

"Fuck you Salese"I waved her off "I ain't in the mood for yo bullshit it's 9 in the morning".

"You tryna get smacked"she chuckled "I don't know where you get the decency to talk to me like that bitch I'm older than you don't play with me".

"And don't play with my niggas hoe you suppose to be my sister but you hop onto all of my niggas and shit weird ass bitch"I said with my hands on my waist.

"Not you getting cheeky with me"she laughed "what's Antonio number that nigga so cute".

"If he wanted to kick it with you he would've kicked it with you"I shrugged "but he didn't so bye".

"Wait you was in the hood....you went to that side of town...wait till I tell dad"She exclaimed picking up her phone.

"Wait till I tell Dad that you fucked multiple niggas in his house"I said making her drop her phone.

"Little bitch"she mumbled.

"Little snitch"I clapped back.

"Okay y'all need to cut it out for real"Vani said " can y'all just get along....for once".

"Jesus would have to come back for that to happen"Malakye said coming downstairs.

"I wanna go to grandma"he sighed "she cook the best food...yall can't cook for shit".

"Shut up lil virgin"Vani teased him.

"Vani go read yo tarot cards or sum cause you know damn well I lose it 6 days"he said rolling his eyes.

"Lose it when you 18" Salese said trying to stir him in the right direction "I don't even think yo shit is big enough to fuck with, I bet yo balls haven't even dropped yet but you tryna stick that half broken popsicle in somebody daughter".

"Salese that's why you should focus on moving out you like 25"Kye said making her face drop.

"Okay I've hand enough of this let's go to Grandma's"Vani said  to which everyone agreed except me.

"Y'all can go I'm good...I'm avoiding somebody that side"I said truthfully.

"Okay we gon' be back"Kye winked at me.

Why is this boy winking at me.

My phone dinged and I look at my message.

Antonio- you free tonight?

Me- no I ain't free my bed holding me hostage.