13⚫

I woke up in a unfamiliar position....on somebody's chest my eyes widened when I realised it was Antonio.I jumped up and quickly and threw my night dress on looking at the time...... 6:27 am.

My parents wake up in three minutes...last night they weren't home so I didn't care.

"Antonio"I shook him but he wouldn't budge.

"Ant"I shook him even more "nigga get up"I shook him.

"Mhm"he mumbled.

"You have to go like right now"I whispered giving him his joggers and his wife beater.

He squinted his eyes and got up while stretching.

"Bro it's too damn risky to be stretching come the fuck on"I whispered opening my door dragging him downstairs.

I opened the front door and he walked out "bro it's way too early for this shit"he mumbled.

"I know text me when you get home"I said as he nodded.

I closed the door and smirked as flash backs of last night hit me.I went up to my room and fell back asleep dick still got me tired and shit.

4 hours later.

I woke up looking at the clock...it was 10am I slept right through breakfast, my parents already at work fasho.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth then changed my sheets cause a lot done happened in these sheets.

I skipped down the stairs happily making my siblings look at me funny.

"Morning"I smiled in a cheerful mood.

"Yes gworl"Salese mumbled."You very lucky mom and dad only got home at 2 am"She added.

"What are you talking about Salese".

"She's saying that you and Antonio were very loud we could not sleep"Vani said making my eyes widen.

"Did Malakye hear us-".

"No he was asleep you lucky"Vani added.

"I'm so sorry y'all I didn't mean to be loud and stuff I just couldn't help it"I grabbed a piece of pineapple.

Alex walked in making me smile "hey bestie".

"Hey" she mumbled hugging me.

"You alright?"I asked her.

"Yes"she sighed "let's go to the place you been at lately" she said making me squeal. "Okay let's go"I said getting my phone and my bag.

I directed her to Antonio's crib.

We got there and everything was quiet..he's usually playing music.

I walked to the door and knocked.

After a few knocks he opened squinting his eyes at the sun.

"Baby girl"he mumbled opening the door wider "wassup ma".

"I came to see you" I smiled looking around he was eating cereal."When did you wake up?"I asked him.

He pulled me into a kiss real quick.

"Hello I'm still here what the fuck"Alex playfully rolled her eyes.

"My bad"I pulled away from him.

"I woke up about an hour ago you know...pussy put me to sleep"he said "the gang finna be here any minute from now"he added as I nodded.

"So this is Alex"I pointed towards her "I'm pretty sure you are familiar with her".

"Yeah"he nodded "I'm familiar".

Antonio sat back down and finished his cereal, I sat next to Alex on the couch and pulled out my phone when I heard it ding.

Treasyn: Hey.

Why my ex texting me...I thought while sighing in the process.

"Baby you tryna go out tonight?"Antonio asked as I shook my head no texting this nigga to leave me alone.

Me: Leave me alone.

Treasyn: come on don't tell me you already moved on.

Me : I did doe I'm blocking yo ass too.

"Tanasia I asked you something"Antonio said making me snap my head towards him.

"You did?".

"Bro who the fuck got yo attention"Antonio snapped making me drop my phone out of sudden shock.

"What the fuck is up witchu"I rolled my eyes picking my phone up.

"I'm tryna talk to yo ass and you just all up on that damn phone you acting rude as fuck"he said getting up.

"Don't fucking snap at me"I stood up too, at that moment forgetting that Alex was here... watching us go on like idiots.

"I'm leaving, Alex you coming?...that's not even a choice let's go"I said getting my bag.

"Oooop let's go"Alex nodded.

"Tanasia sit down"he mumbled.

"I-"

"Sit yo ass down, if Alex wanna leave she can leave but you ain't going nowhere"he said as we heard knocks on the door, he went to door and opened it, it was Nairobi, Toya,Dizzy, Kel and Chris.

They came towards us with a cheerful mood.

"Hey girlie"Kel said acting real sus.

"Heyyy"I giggled "so guys meet my best friend Alex"I added.

Toya smiled but Nairobi wasn't feeling her energy I could tell.

"You fine let me get yo number"Dizzy said pulling out his phone sitting next to her.

"Oh by the way I'm Dizzy, they call me Dizzy cause I make girls Dizzy when they think about me, type shiii I'm that hot pretty boy from the 4"he said as Alex nodded with no interest on her face whatsoever.

"So"I broke the awkwardness "I just wanted to-".

"Tanasia come over here"Antonio waved me over.

What this Spanish ass nigga being rude for.

I sighed and walked over to him, he sat me down on his lap.

Nigga just fucking apologise.

"Tell me why I was fucking this cute bitch last night, she was beautiful nice and thick but shawty had a lisp, she was like 'Tham Thaddy righth there"Chris said making us laugh.

"See how you making fun of that girl but you want me to be yo girl"Toya shook her head.

"I have accepted the fact that me and you can never be"Chris said "you been told me youn want my sexy ass".

"You mad at me"Antonio whispered in my ear.

"Yeah clearly nigga"I mugged him.

"Let's go, I'll make it up to you".

I pressed my lips together "not right now".

"Why not doe"he mumbled placing his arms around me.

"Cause your friends are here and shit it's inappropriate"I said softly.

"Nah that don't mean nothing let me show you how sorry I am".