27⚫

Tanasia.

"I have to command you for the deal you were able to pull off with Mrs Cater yesterday"Denver's mother said with a small smile "I really think you could be a great asset for the empire."

I think she's finally starting to like me.

"I just did what I could...I thought it would make sense if she was in a negotiation with a woman"I smiled.

"My sentiments exactly, tell me something are you enjoying your cuppa tea, it was made by Sicilia today rather than Keno who you used to" she asked which took me by surprise cause since when does his mother care about what I think about a stupid cup of tea.

"Yes mother it's very good, I can barely taste the difference"I said as I felt Denver's hand crawl up my thigh making me swallow hard.

"Mum just because she made her first deal now you're gonna treat her like she's a princess, I've been doing it for years"Emma complained.

"But you're not persuasive"Olivia shrugged.

"It is important we stick together and not have these little arguments about your egos, Tanasia did a great job so just acknowledge that and move on"Mr Leonard said making everyone go quiet and by this time Denver's hand was play tugging on my panties.

"We are just going to get going, breakfast was good, thank you for having us over"Denver got up, and gave me the 'bitch if you don't stand up look'

I stood up too and nodded in agreement "Take care."

Denver rushed us to the car and sped home.

"What's with all this rush"I shook my head getting out of the car, following behind him.

As soon as I got into the house he pulled me towards him and kissed me, I dropped my bag and wrapped my arms around him.

"Mm, w-wait...we have a cook and a clean, remember? They can walk in here any moment " I said to him.

He pulled out his phone and texted them something I don't know what it is.

"Sorted"he said pulling me back towards him and kissed on my neck.

I bit my lips and unbuckled his belt, he picked me up and took me upstairs then threw me on the bed and removed my skirt, then my underwear.

He pulled me closer to him, while making eye contact with me.

When I felt his tongue on my clit I let out a huge gasp with my lips apart.

He swirled his tongue on my tip making my body slightly tremble, he knew how sensitive it could get and he took advantage of that.

He sucked on my clit softly as I let out loud moans while biting my lip from time to time.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair as he began to really pleasure me. He licked my slit and my folds and began eating me out, I tried to move back but he pushed me back towards him, it was too much for me, the pleasure only intensified.

"D-Den- "I just gave up trying to say his name  and moaned as I felt his tongue enter me.

"Fuck"I said as I looked him in the eyes.

He went back up and hummed on clit causing vibrations to go through out my body and that's when I felt the amazingly electrifying feeling go through my body as my legs shook and trembled.

I got up and removed his pants along with his boxers and got on my knees then spat on his tip & took him in slowly.

"Fuck"he let out as I took him in and out.