Chapter 4

Daybreaker had left the dining room, where Luna was laid, before smirking at her handiwork. Luna slowly got up, once Daybreaker left. Unsure what she could be planning. Daybreaker was sat in Celestia's room, writing a letter to someone important in her eyes.

Dear Dora Winifred,

Greetings, Dora! It was come to my attention that I am in need to discuss some things! Could you please meet me at the castle as soon as possible! Thank you!

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia.

Daybreaker smiled at the letter. And sent it off for DW to read.

The letter had arrived. Nadine noticed it and read the letter, she went to tell DW about this letter and they agreed that she should go. DW went to grab her portal key and put the letter in her pocket. She also decided to bring her trusty spear... Just in case. DW took her bike and rode towards the warehouse. As she left her house though. She saw Arthur watching on. Very nervous. "Oh DW... Please be safe...." Arthur thought.

DW had arrived in Equestria. Luckily for her, the portal this time was just a hill away from Celestia's castle. DW walked to the castle, went inside and went to the throne room, where bizarrely there were no guards. But there was someone definitely in the throne room. There was Daybreaker, disguised as Celestia. Which wasn't too hard for Daybreaker. "Dora." Daybreaker muttered, before DW bent down."Your majesty." DW replied. Daybreaker smirked, as she looked down on the Warrior-In-training. DW had risen from her kneeling position, as she looked back up at Daybreaker. "What do we need to talk about?" DW asked. "I need you to help me with something, Dora..." Daybreaker admitted. "Lay it on me, Tia. I'm ready! I can call you that, right?" "SILENCE! Dora, this is extremely important, do you understand me?!' Daybreaker snapped back. DW did NOT like the way Daybreaker just snapped at her. "Celestia, if this is THAT important, then get Twilight!" DW yelled back. "Princess Twilight cannot help... Not this time... It's become upon you now..." Daybreaker explained.

Daybreaker had begun to shuffle out from her throne, but didn't fully get out from it. Only to lean forward. "But, wait... You always call upon Twilight... Unless, she's not fully healed from her battles with The Legion of Boom, I can't see why you wouldn't..." DW replied back. "Hmmm... It appears that the fish has taught you a way with words, I see..." Daybreaker whispered."She has her ways, I guess..." DW whispered. "But, while your training poses a useful benefit... It could also be a wretched wart..." Daybreaker explained. DW looked on confused, as she couldn't understand what Daybreaker meant. "Your majesty, Undyne has seen great potential in my training. I don't understand what you mean..." DW replied. Daybreaker rose from her throne and looked into DW's soul. "Dora... You love magical beings, right?" Daybreaker asked."I-I mean yeah, but what-""And this is your dream come true, am I correct?" Daybreaker asked. "I-I guess so..." "You do realise, I can take all this away, right?" Daybreaker leaned inwards, trying to scare DW. "I-... Yes..." DW admitted. "So, you'll do as I say, right?" Daybreaker whispered. "Yes, Princess Celestia..." DW whispered. "Good girl..." Daybreaker whispered, before patting DW on the back. "H-have you actually done that? Taken Equestria away from someone?" DW asked. Daybreaker walked down to the bottom of the stars where Celestia's throne was. "Yes, I have." Daybreaker admitted.DW gasped in disbelief.

"What did they do?" DW asked. "I don't wish to discuss about that boy... It is not within your business..." Daybreaker muttered. "W-Why?" DW asked. "That is a matter for only me to deal with, understand?!" Daybreaker replied. DW began to get really nervous, given how she thinks Celestia is acting today. "Uhh, Princess? May I go and catch my breath?" DW asked. Daybreaker turned to a window, as she admired Chancerlot. "You may." Daybreaker muttered. DW walked out from the throne room, shaken. This was unlike anything she had EVER witnessed in Celestia's throne room.