PROLOGUE

"Are you sure na uuwi ka na sa Pilipinas?" my mom asked me.

"Yes, Ma."

"I've been here for years, Ma."

I've been here sa london for almost 4 years and I think it's time to go back to face and fix our problems. Sana sa pagbalik ko handa ka nang pakinggan ang lahat. Sana pag pwede na, pwede pa. I can say that I'm fully healed but not happy. Because until now, you're my happiness.

"No matter what happen, I'm always here. I'm just one call away. Okay?"

"Thanks, Ma!" I said and she tapped my shoulder and went to her room. I went to my room too and think about it many times if I should go back to the Philippines.

Am I really ready to go back to the Philippines and face the problems na iniwan ko? Am I ready to face him again once na magkita ulit kami?

I didn't think twice so I called my secretary to buy me a ticket and book me a flight back to the Philippines. I sort of all my papers and documents and ready my passport. I put them in an empty file case para alam ko kung saan ko kukuhanin kapag kinailangan.

After a few hours, my secretary messaged me that my flight is tomorrow night. So I packed my things and I went to my mom's room to talk to her. I knocked on her door and she opened it naman.

"Ma." I hugged her with my teary eyes. "I'm gonna miss you." sabi ko at hinarap siya. She wiped my tears using her hand and kissed me on my cheeks.

"I'm going to miss you too, my baby girl. Take care, okay?"

"I will, Ma. Can I have a favor?"

"Of course! What is it?"

"I want to bring my son with me sa Philippines so he can explore and meet new pwople. Para na rin may kasama ako sa condo or sa bahay if ever. Kung okay lang."

"Of course you can! As long as it makes you happy!"

"Really?"

she nodded. "Ako na ang bahala kumausap sa kanila, okay?"

"Thanks, Ma!" i hugged her because of happiness.

I went back to my room and checked my things and It's all settled. I went to my balcony at naupo. I suddenly remember the days we spent together. Our happy memories and sweet moments. I've treasured all of it. Until now hindi ko pa rin siya nakakalimutan. And I promised to him na once i'm ready to love again, siya at siya pa rin ang pipiliin ko. Pero there are some questions na sumagi sa isip ko.

Is he still waiting for me to come back?
What if may iba na siyang mahal?
What if kung hindi na niya ako hinintay?
Hinanap man lang ba niya ako nung umalis ako ng hindi nagpapaalam sa kanya?

Pero if ever na he love someone else na, I will be happy for them because he have a very special place in my heart. Pero I won't love any man aside from him. He still the one I love.

Pero sana, sa oras na bumalik ako, may babalikan pa ako. Sana pag nagkita na ulit kami ay maging maayos na ang lahat. Balak ko kasi na magbakasyon lang sa Pilipinas for three months, pero if I have reasons to stay, then i'll stay. For good.

After a few hours ay humiga na ako para makapag pahinga na din because its quite late na din. When I supposed to close my eyes and sleep, someone call me on my phone and I quickly answer it.

"Hello?"

"Miss, sorry to interrupt your sleep, but your flight was moved at 12:00 pm and you should be at the airport by 8:30 am."

"Okay. Thanks for updating me." sabi ko at inend ang call. Mom need to know about this. So I just texted her na the flight was moved ng mas maaga. It should be tomorrow night but it was moved tomorrow afternoon. And after I texted her, I sleep and rest.

--

It's 7:00 am in the morning and all our luggages are inside the car na. I'm just waiting for my son to go down from his room.

I saw him together with my mom walking towards me while they are holding their hands.

How sweet of them!

"I'm gonna miss you, apo!" mom said and she hugged him super tight and kissed his head and cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you too, mommy la! take care po ha!"

"Of course naman, apo! Mag enjoy ka doon ha! Wag mong bibigyan ng stress ang mommy mo, okay?" bilin ni mom sa kanya.

"Yes, mommy la! I will be a good boy to mommy!" he said and looked at me. I smiled at me at ginulo gulo ang buhok niya. Mom hugged me and whispered something.

"You got this, okay? Be strong and brave once you meet him again. Update me. Take care!"

Pinapasok ko na ang anak ko sa sasakyan and we both waved our hand to my mom to say goodbye.

This is it! I'm going back to my country! And I'm going back to my tahanan....

See you soon, my clarity.

vxbxwxthmx