Chapter 1

Oh my goodness! This is stressing me out!

I have a lot of paperworks to do! I need to approve some designs for next months fashion show!

I am organizing my paperworks and signed some papers when someone knocked on my door. Its hazel, my secretary.

"Excuse me, Miss. Mr. Rodriguez set an appointment tomorrow afternoon at Queen Cosmopolitan Hotel at Tagum City, Davao del Norte 1 pm onwards." she said while holding her ipad.

"Okay. Buy me a ticket for three and please immediately book a flight. You'll come with me on that important meeting."I said and walked away from my office.

I call one of my friends to come with me sa Davao tomorrow.

"Pia, meet me here sa rockwell. I have to tell you something important."

"Ay teh?, dire-diretso? wala talagang preno? ano ba yang sasabihin mo at parang atat na atat ka? Do you miss me ba?"

Yeah, she's jolly. Kaya siya lagi yung sinasama ko sa mga meetings ko para di ako ma bored sa byahe. We were friends since we were highschool. And until now she's with me helping to run our company. I have a lot of friends, but Pia is different from them. She's the only one who can handle my attitude.

"Oh come on, Pia! Just meet me here! Take care!" I didn't wait for her answer and just ended the call.

Habang hinihintay ko si Pia, I  ordered some snacks. And just a few minutes Pia arrived. Malapit lang naman yung condo niya dito.

"Kate! what's the matter? Bakit naman biglaan? Is it about your company again?" she asked. Alam na alam na niya kapag tinatawagan ko siya ng biglaan.

"Hindi ka pa ba nasanay na lagi kitang tinatawagan ng biglaan? Hahaha! And yes, Its about my company. So, you'll come with me tomorrow afternoon and 9 am ang flight natin para makapagpahinga din and maka pagready tayo for our meeting." sabi ko at sinabi sa kanya ang mga dapat gawin. She's my business partner din but on call lang siya kasi may minamanage din siyang mga company nila.

After hours of our catch up, we went to mall and buy some matchy stuff. We missed this moment. Last time namin ginawa toh is nung college pa kami. We spend the whole night together. We went to timezone, buy some make ups, bikinis, and winter jackets. We are planning to spend our christmas together in New York.

"Thanks for this day, Pia! I really do missed this bond!" i said to her and hugged her.

"No Kate! Thanks for this day! Sarap pala pag libre noh! Hahaha." she joked. She's really crazy when we're together.

"I always treat you naman ah! Anyways, text me when you got home and packed your things good for 3 days. And if we still have time, mag bebeach tayo."

"Okii! Go to go na! Take care!"

"Take care!"

I kissed her cheeks and she did the same to me. Uuwi na ako para makapag ready na ng gamit at para makapag pahinga na din.

When I got home I received a message from Pia.

"I'm home na! Goodnight! Muah!" I replied and said my goodnight too.

I packed my things and changed my clothes and sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. I hope makuha namin yung partnership with the Rodriguez.

I woke early and had my breakfast. I just ate a piece of pancake and a cup of black coffee. And drove to my company.

I was listening to my favorite music while i'm driving.

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?