❀Chapter III❀

SAKURA SNOW

SAKURA SNOW

By: Amber

**

Langa's Point of View~

Me and Reki skateboarded towards school which was now a usual thing for us to do rather than walking. The only thing I could do best right now was using one of my feet to push the ground while my other is on the board as I skated down the road to our destination.

My mind was mostly distracted about Sakura. I know I've said this to myself a million times, but she's really good at skateboarding. It makes me wonder if somebody taught her how to skateboard like that. It also made me wonder for how long has she been doing it.

"Hey Langa! You listening?!" I heard Reki shout which instantly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Sorry I got a bit distracted." I said apologizing to him.

"With what? Thinking about the beef with Sakura and Shadow last night?" He asked as I nodded.

"Apparently. Just can't get the idea of her being that fast on a skateboard. She's really amazing." I said as I heard him laugh.

"What? You got a crush on her or something?" He asked as I felt my face go slightly red when he said that.

"What? No!" I said protesting.

"I just really find her interesting and I guess I just want to know about her more and possibly befriend her in the process?"I said explaining which is technically the truth.