9-

*5 hours later*
Me, V, Dally, Pony, Two bit and Johnny decided to go to the drive after eating supper. The movie was pretty lousy, you know one with the half naked girls running around a beach? One of those, but I would watch it anyway cause I knew Pony loved movies. Almost as soon as we got there Two ran off drinking with V.
"What do you think your doing?" My head shot up too the people walking towards us.
"Cherry, just relax. You're supposed to be my girlfriend, aren't you?" I recognized the guy, it was Bob.
"Don't ever pull anything like that again." The red head snapped. "Who do you think you are?!"
"Don't do this to me." Bob yelled.
"I'm not going back there." By now all of us were watching the three. The red head and her friend walked to the seats in front of us.
"I don't even understand." I think her name was Marcia, said.
"They just want to make it complicated." The redhead said back.
"You're sure you want to do this?" Marcia asked.
"I came to see a movie and I'm gonna see a movie!" But was starting to walk away with Randy but I wasn't gonna let him get away. Not after what he did to Vanessa.
"I'll be right back" I got up trailing after bob. I walked after him till we were far enough from the movie. I tapped on his should and when he turned around I slugged him in the face, knocking him out. Randy looked shocked and tried to punch me. But I caught his fist.
"Bad move." I socked him next causing him to pass out. I quickly jogged back over and sat beside pony.
"I'm freezing." I looked over to Pony.
"Why didn't you bring a coat, stupid?" Dally asked him.
"I forgot." Dally just rolled his eyes.
"Some cute redhead." Dally said leaning for words towards the girl.
"Are you a real redhead?"
"Are you real?" I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.
"How can I find out if this is your real red hair?If this is the same red hair that you have on your.." He said looking to her crotch, "these eyebrows, too?" She turned around annoyed.
"Cut it out." Dally just smirked, leaned back and put his feet on her chair.
"Get your feet off my chair and shut your trap!" She yelled.
"Who's gonna make me?" Dally asked.
"I'm gonna get a Coke." Johnny got up.
"Who, your boyfriend? Is he gonna make me?" Dally continued, I was starting to get annoyed too.
"That's the Greaser who just got out of jail" I heard Marcia whisper.
"Whatever you say." I snapped.
"Better leave us alone or I'll call the cops." Cherry said. I just smirked.
"You got me scared to death. What am I gonna do, Pony?" Dally asked.
"This girl is making us shake." I laughed
"Why don't you be nice and leave us alone?" The redhead pleaded. I snorted at the thought of Dally being nice.
"I'm never nice." was his answer.
"Can I interest you in a Coca-Cola or a 7 Up?"
"Get lost, hood!" She yelled.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know you had this problem of yelling in my face." He chuckled, she just glared at him.
"All right, I'll go. I know when I'm not wanted." Dally got up.
"You filthy Greaser!" she yelled making me cringe slightly.
"Are you going to start now, too?" she glared at me, pony and Johnny who was back with a pepsi. They both shook there heads no while I stayed silent.
"You don't look the type anyway. What's your names?" She asked.
"I'm Ponyboy Curtis, that's Johnny Cade and Allie Randle." I smiled fakely.
"That's an original name, ponyboy."
"My dad was an original person, I got a brother named Sodapop. It says so on his birth certificate."
"My name's Sherry, but my friends call me Cherry because of my hair." I scoffed.
"Yeah, I know. We go to the same school. You're a cheerleader." Pony answered.
"You don't look old enough to be going to high school."
"Well we are" I snapped.
"What's two nice boys like you doing hanging around with that trash?"
"You better watch your mouth!" I yelled. Pony glared at me. I tried to calm myself. I could tell he liked her. But I got dads anger issues. And... we'll you know.
"Dal is my buddy. I'm a Greaser, too. We're all friends."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know."
"Like hell you didn't" I rolled my eyes. Quickly whispering "sorry" to Pony. Cherry just kept ignoring me.
"Your brother, Sodapop, he works at the gasoline station?" I felt my hands turn to fists as she mention Soda.. my boy.. sort of?
"Yeah, that's him."
"Sodapop is cute."
"Yeah and mine" I said but again she ignored me.
"I should have known you were brothers. How come we don't see your brother at school anymore? Has he been working full time since your parents died?"
"He's a dropout." Pony answered.
"That's too bad." Dally started walking back with pepsis for everyone which made me less angry.
"I thought this might cool you off." He said handing cherry a pepsi, then sitting beside her.
"Maybe that will cool you off until you learn how to be decent." She poured her drink on him.
"Fiery, huh? Just the way I like them!" He tried kissing her.
"Get off of me!"
"Ok, leave her alone." I said. I might've hated her but I had decent morals.
"What did you say?" he looked back at me.
"Come on, you heard me. Leave her alone." I repeated myself.
"What did you say, you little shit?"
"Are you deaf? Come on."
"Wise ass." Was the last thing he said before storming off.
"Thank you, he had me scared to death." I just smiled.
"You didn't show it."Johnny spoke up surprisingly. "Nobody talks to Dal like that."
"From what I saw, she does"
"Why don't you sit with us to protect us?" Marcia asked.
"What do you think? Come on." Pony asked.
"Might as well." Johnny shrugged. We walked up to there seats, johnny in between cherry and marcia, pony on the other side off cherry, and me on the other side of pony.
"How old are y'all?" cherry asked.
"15"
"15"
"16" We all said at the same time.
"I'll thought y'all were all 16" cherry laughed.
"Why aren't you scared of us like you were of Dally?" Pony asked.
"You two are too sweet-looking. Besides, I know about Dallas Winston. You and johnny don't look mean." She said eyeing me. I rolled my eyes.
"Right. We're young and innocent." Pony said back.
"No, you're just not dirty."
"Yet dals still better then you'll ever be" I mumbled.
"Dal is okay. He's tough and all, but he's cool if you get to know him." Johnny said.
"He'd leave you alone if he knew who you were."
"I'm glad he doesn't know us. I kind of admire him." When cherry said that I nearly spit out my drink.
Two snuck up behind Johnny and nearly scared him to death, he turned sheet white. Two bit knows he's jumpy so i'm not sure why he did that.
"get outta my hair!" Pony yelled as Two walked over ruffling his hair. Vanessa soon coming after.
"You gotta couple of hairs outta place! Here, kid, have a beer. It'll settle your nerves." He said handing a beer to Johnny. "Well, now, who do we got here? Your great-grandmothers?" Two cocked an eyebrow. "What are you ladies doing with these Greasers?"
"Dal was bothering them." Johnny answered.
"He was, huh? Where is old Dal now anyway?"
"Yeah, where is Dally?" Tim Shepard came walking over.
"He left." I said shortly.
"I know he slashed my tires!"
"Look, Tim, he left. You guys seen Dally?" Pony asked. We all shook our heads no.
"I'll be looking for him." Tim said walking away.
"Dally got a blade?" I asked.
"I don't think so." Pony answered.
"Good. Tim will fight him fair." Two said.
"You guys don't play rough, do you?" cherry asked.
"A fair fight ain't rough." I answered
"Yeah, real simple."
"If he gets killed, you just bury him. No sweat." Marcia said chuckling.
"Yeah.. you dig alright." I said.
"Come with me to get some Cokes and popcorn, ponyboy?" Cherry asked.
"sure"