The Less I Know The Better

Hello everyone, I'm back after so long. Thank you so much for the support! The art above is made by me. Aside from being a writer, I'm also a traditional and digital artist. Here are my socials:
Facebook: Alyanna Mae Duran
Twitter: @Alyanna_Duran
Instagram: alyannamaeduran

Enjoy this chapter!

Kal met Vince when he was in 9th grade. Although he spent a lot of his time with his nose on the book, he was still well-known around the campus. Many have tried to woo him into becoming a part of their pack, but one offensive remark from him can make the bravest people shut up.

Kal's first meeting with him was around their chemistry class in which he can't find a vacant seat anywhere aside from the empty spot beside Vince. The class was about to start soon, so Kal have no choice but to seat beside the ice block of an alpha. As soon as he sat down on the chair, Vince abruptly move his seat for about a foot or two. Although it is well known to everyone that Vince dislikes being intimate with strangers, it still hurts Kal to be given this kind of treatment.

Throughout the class Kal is stiff as a board he cannot concentrate in the lesson as a wonderful smell wafts through his nose. It was enticing making him want to sneak a peak from the alpha beside him. In the end, temptation won, and Kal finally look at the beautiful adolescent which was also staring at him! Kal immediately turned beet red after being caught red-handed and tried to stammer out an excuse

"U-um, I -I am-, It was an a-"

" Stop stuttering"

Vince snorted at him and focused back his attention on the board. Kal clutch his chest as he felt very embarrassed for the second time. Although he knew that this alpha levels away from someone like him, he can't help but still yearns. He spent the rest of his class forcing himself to not look again and thus the class ended without him learning a thing.

Kal watched Vince quickly pack his things and went out of the room. His small heart still beating and his round cheeks were covered in a pink hue after remembering the embarrassing situation. How can someone like Vince want him? He is but only a beta. He can't give birth to pups and soothe a feral alpha. He does not possess an otherwordly beauty nor intellect and talents.

Thinking about it, Kal's hopes went down rapidly as he slowly walked down the corridor. He gingerly skids into a stop as he saw two girls feeding each other. The tall auburn one was teasing the shorter as she poked a piece of bread onto the omega's mouth. Both lovingly looked at each other and burst into a fit of giggles and laughter.

Kal felt shy on seeing such a beautiful intimate scene, but a small part of him felt jealous. He looked towards the tall figure of Vince in the crowd and maybe all things aren't impossible.
Kal looked forward to the future not knowing the calamity that will fall upon him.

Present

Kal woke up with the blaring Nokia ringtone on his side. He groggily sit up and answer the phone.

"He-"
"KALLLL, This is- this is JAMES".

The cheerful loud voice resounded throughout his silent apartment.

"Wait Wha-"

Kal can't help but abruptly sit up on his mattress and look at the time on his phone. It was seven in the morning and his manager calling at him this early in the morning made him somewhat nervous and confuse.

" I'm on my way to yourrrr apartmenttt, I begged Heather for your address because I wanna deliver the suit for yourself :3" Kal can hear the pout in his voice.

"NO, NO, it's alright I can get the suit on the bakery tomorrow"

"Nope is nope, Bai bai~"

Kal sighed as James immediately hang up not even giving him the chance to retort. These two siblings are really similar, not even giving him the chance to say no ;-;.

Kal went up and immediately rushed to prepare his room not remembering the sad yet beautiful memory he dreamed of last night.

Imma try to update again huhu