Pilot

3rd person

"Noooooo" Elena screamed in desperation as she ran towards her brother who was lying on the floor with his neck full of blood.

"Elena wait" Stefan tried to stop her by standing in front of her.

But,

Elena became a blur moving past him with ease. She appeared in front of Jeremy and the moment she was going to hug him. A hand caught her hip, pulling her away from Jeremy.

"Elena calms down," Damon said quietly trying to calm her down.

"Let go of me Damon, let go of me..." Elena struggled in Damon's arms as she cried in despair

Jeremy's neck was torn open and he was barely breathing. All anyone could do was watch. They wanted to give him vampire blood, but they didn't know what the effects were.

Jeremy was a supernatural hunter. Taking vampire blood would possibly do to him what vampire blood does to werewolves.

"Save him, please save him. Damon, save him" Elena screamed in desperation as she struggled in Damon's grip.

"Elena, we're going to save him, get some sleep" Damon spoke softly and snapped Elena's neck.

She fell limp to the ground, receiving the look of everyone there in surprise.

"Damon what the fuck are you doing" Stefan blurted at Damon and grabbed him by the collar violently. "Why did you break Elena's neck?"

"let me go" Damon slapped Stefan's hands and pushed him away from him "You expected me to be what? let her stop crying and wait for her to turn off humanity? As cool as I think she is." without humanity, I won't put up with her like this again"

Stefan who fell to the ground as he was pushed looked to the side. He knew Damon was right

"So what are we going to do with him?" Rebekah asked approaching the dying Jeremy "Silas, ran away with Katherine and the cure, Caroline is chasing him, but I doubt it will do any harm to the two"

She bit her wrist letting some blood seep out of her arm and knelt in front of Jeremy.

"What you are doing?" Stefan asked suspiciously and blurted to Rebekah

He attacked her, but Rebekah easily dodged his blow and shoved him away.

Stefan flew through the cave and hit the wall hard, coughing and groaning as he fell to the floor on his stomach.

he muttered something and stood up with a groan letting out an annoyed growl at Rebekah who just rolled her eyes

"I'm investing in my future, don't bother me," Rebekah said board and let her blood drip on Jeremy's neck wound "ready"

The wound on Jeremy's neck began to slowly heal. But, he showed no reaction. Maybe he lost a lot of blood.

"Why did you save him?" Stefan asked confused

Damon looked at her confused as well, but didn't say anything. he was more concerned about Elena's condition

"Come on, we have to take him to his witch, otherwise he'll die, vampire blood doesn't heal lost blood" Rebekah picked Jeremy up on her princess-style lap and smudged disappearing.

Damon and Stefan looked at each other strangely.

"Isn't she being very nice?" Damon asked confused "She's not usually nice"

"No, she was never mean to Jeremy," Stefan said a little uncomfortable "she never argued with him or was even mean to him, even when she fought with Elena, Rebekah didn't get very far when he was around"