Chapter 1

Emma POV:

My heart was breaking. "Jax please don't go." I said, almost in tears. "Why Em? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go. I can't keep fighting for you. One day I'm going to end up doing something so horrible to Daniel! Do you want that?" Jax said, holding the tears. "Danny is not my boyfriend anymore! You know that. He kissed Mia on stage in front of everyone. Maddy told me the spider doesn't change someone, it just makes them do what they really, deep down, want to do." I said, now crying. Jax stood there. Silent. "So he wanted to kiss Mia. Em I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Are you ok?" "I guess" I said slowly. Jax quickly ran towards me and gave me a big hug. He put his arm around my shoulder and said "come on. Let's go and do something fun." "Sorry but I just want to go and hide under a blanket with a warm cup of coco" I said. So Jax made a blanket appear around my back and a hot cup of coco in my hand. Jax took me back to his house and said "Do u want to stay round my house tonight? My parents are not home and I'll go and ask your dad for you. I think he likes me" "sure" I said. Jax told me "stay on the bed and I'll go and tell your father that you are staying round my house tonight. Ok?" "Sure" I said with a small smile on my face. Jax walked out of the room and I was then on my own. But I didn't feel alone. I started to hear breathing in the kitchen. So I decided to go in and investigate. I walked over and slowly opened the door and turned on the light. I walked in and nothing was there. But then, the door slammed shut and it looked frozen. I then knew that it was Mia. It started to feel quite cold. The next thing I knew my hands were frozen so I couldn't cast a spell! Mia then appeared and said " well, well, well. Look what we have here. The chosen one." "You won't g...get away with this" I stuttered. It started to get extremely cold and I fell to my knees. But, luckily Jax walked in to the house whispering "Emma." So I shouted "Jax! Help me" "Em! Im coming!" he yelled. In seconds he appeared and sent Mia to the Abis! He picked me up and took me into the bedroom "Em I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you." He said with a worried face. "It's ok Jax. It's not your fault. But... You saved me. Thank you" and as I said that I lifted my head up and kissed him. As his lips touched mine, it was like a million fireworks going off in my head. His lips were so warm. We were kissing for about 10 minuets but they were the best 10 minuets of my life. He took off my top and my shorts and gave me one of his tops that looked like a dress. He luckily had a double bed! Jax tucked me in, kissed me and and said good night. And that was the end of the first day of Jax and Emma.