Chapter 6

Emma Pov:
I tried to concentrate on Jax but my head was spinning. All I could hear was "chosen one". An hour had massed and I opened my eyes. I could see Jax asleep on the chair, next to my bed, while holding my hand. But, this was not my bedroom. It looked like a hospital but not the one I know. "Em?" Jax said. "Jax. What happened?" I asked. "Don't talk! But it's ok. You fainted. I was so worried about you, I called the council and they told me to talk you to the witches hospital." Jax said with a small smile on his face. "Emma!" A voices said from the other side of the room. It was Daniel. "Sorry he is here but he just would not leave. Back of Daniel she is with me." Jax said while staring at Daniel. "Don't you dare start on me!" Daniel yelled. "This is non of your business!" Jax yelled. Suddenly, Daniel grabbed hold of Jaxes arm and yelled "Mia now!" After that, Mia jumped through the window and grabbed me. She froze my hand so I could not cast any spells. I was too week anyway. "Em!" Jax yelled but Mia hit him with a fire ball. Two men climbed through the window and grabbed me. After that I woke up in a large, white room. I was chained to a poll while wearing long black leggings and a black shirt. "Jax? Anyone!" I yelled. I was so week- I could hardly speak. I rolled up my leggings and stared at my curse mark. Suddenly, Mia walked into the room and said "Well, well, well. The chosen one. Now you are under my control!" "I will never do as you ask!" I said. "Ok then. Let's see. Stand up!" She yelled. I sat there and stared at her. I was too week to stand up. Then, my leg started to burn. "Please stop I'm too week." I said. The pain was getting worse and worse. "Stand up!" Mia yelled with a big grin on her face. "Maybe I should toucher you little friend. Jax Novoa." She said and with that she brought Jax out. He was but behind the glass so he could not help me. "Please stop it hurts!" I screamed. "Emma! Let her go Em!" Jax screamed. Suddenly I got a strange feeling. After that, I had more energy! I slowly stood up and the pain stopped. "Why are you doing this to her?" Jax yelled. "Don't hurt her. You can curse me but not Em!" Jax yelled. "No Jax!" I yelled. "Awwww so sweet. But it is the chosen one I want." Mia said. "But why?" I asked. "Because the old chosen one... Killed my father."