Chapter 8

Emma Pov:
It's was finally graduation. I saw Jax so I ran up and kissed him on his cheek. "Hay! I can't believe we are finally leaving school." Jax said with a huge smile on his face. "I know! Hay, so what are you..." Before I could finish my sentence, Gigi came up and said. "Hay Jax." As she pushed me out the way. "Hi Gigi. Ummm Emma was talking to me so if u don't mind." As Jax said that he walked around Gigi, grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me over to the tree. "You do realise that Gigi has a crush on you." I said looking jealous. "Emma. Your know I would never go for a gossip girl. I'm into glitter girls. And I have one. You." Jax said while holding my hands. "Jax!" Diego yelled while making a hand jester meaning he had to go over. "See you later." Jax said and kissed me on my nose. I giggle and walked off. "Emma!" Andi said as she walked up to me. "Hay!" I said. We started talking about the 'good old days'- suddenly, Sophie, Katie and Mia came up to us. (Just to let you know, Maddie dropped out of school a year ago as she got a letter saying some people wanted her to be on the front of a teen magazine. Mia started to become friends with Katie and Sophie, so she became a Panther. Katie is head Panther. Mia is second and Sophie is third.) "Guys. We've got to go on stage now." Katie said. "Ok." Andi and I said at the same time. As usual, Katie snapped her fingers and the Panthers followed her. Everything was finally over and I walked back to Jaxes house. His aunt wasn't in. "This is it." Jax said looking at me. "What do u mean?" I asked looking confused. "You must make sure that you want to do this." Jax said. I then remembered that we were talking about staying together. So I said "Forever." Jax then went down on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" ...

P.s Hay guys! Sorry I haven't updated but now I have! I'll try my best to keep updating as I know u love this book xx