Chapter 4

Emma Pov:
The wind was extremely strong now, and I was holding on to Jax by my finger tips. "Em. Don't let go!" Jax yelled while trying to pull. A minuet had passed and finally the wind stopped. "Emma!" Jax yelled. He ran up to me, held my hand and kissed my cheek. I stood up and asked "why was it only pulling me?" "Maybe it's because you are special." Jax giggled with his cheesy smile on his his face. The next day I woke up and found Jax watching me. "Jax. What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was just worried about you. So I thought that I'd watch you. So nothing happens to you." He said. Looking like he was about to get told of. "Oh. Well. That's really sweet!" I said. "Here. Let me help you. What do you want to wear today?" Jax asked. "Just my waitress cloths please." I say. He gets the red dress and lays it on my bed. "I've got to go. I'll see you at the beach. Yea?" He said and jumped out of the window- which was a fail as he slipped. I giggled and started to get changed. I took my top off and my shorts. I put on my underwear and all of a sudden a flash of light came into my room and standing there was a boy. He was about my age. It scared me so much that I screamed. "Be quiet! I know you are the chosen one and you have to come with me." The boy said. "No! Would you at least let me put some cloths on!" I yelled. He started moving his finger and in a flash I was in a big brown bag! I started to scream help while he started to pick me up and take me out of my window. A couple of minuets had passed and I heard foot steps behind us. "Let go of her!" A voice yelled and at that moment I knew it was Jax. "Why should I." The boy said. "Because I said so." Jax said and with that he kicked the boy and grabbed the bag I was in. He started running and running and then... We bummed into my dad. I heard Jax riming and then time froze. Then he made him self look like Daniel and started time again. "What is in that bag Mr Miller?" My dad asked. He came over and opened the bag. As my dad saw me in the bag he yelled. "Daniel! What do you think you are doing?" He yelled and took me out of the bag. "Ummm." Jax said looking innocent. "You are never to go near my daughter again! I should call the police but I don't have my phone! Now go!" And with that Jax walked of. "Are you ok Em?" My dad asked. "I'm fine dad." I said and with that I went upstairs, put my dress on, went to the beach and started work. Jax appeared and said "Em! Are you ok?" He asked and with that he kissed me. His lips were so warm. We kissed for about I minuet but then I had to get back to work. "Em. I love you." "I love you to Jax." I said and with that the day was over.