Chapter 3

Emma pov:
"Andi can you please help me!" I yelled with multiple things in my hand. "Urmm... I would, but hex is laying in the sun and I've just remembered that he has not sun cream on. I can't let him burn. Bye!" Andi yelled while walking away. A couple of minuets past and my shift was over. "Em!" Jax yelled. "Hay." I said with a sad face. "That was more of a bler then a hay." Jax said with a comforting smile on his face. "I know. I just feel like. I know this is going to salute wired but I feel like I can hear voices." I said looking worried. "It must be nothing. Come on. We have got to get to school. Remember, we have to be there as nurse Lilly is choosing our roles in the school play." "Oh yea. Ok." I said feeling a bit better. We finally got to school and already there was: Maddy, Diego, Daniel, Mia and Andi. Nurse Lilly walked into the room, holding a long peace of paper, and said "ok. I've got the cast and the person who is playing the main role, Cinderella, is... Emma!" "Congrats Em!" "Well done!" "AWSOME!" "WHAT? no, no, no, no, no! I wanted that role." Maddy yelled. "Well. You are not going to be Cinderella. Now. Maddy, you are playing Cinderella's step mother. Mia, you are playing the step sister. Daniel, you are playing the king and Jax, you are playing the prince." Said nurse Lilly. Just after she said that, a gust of wind flew into the room and started pulling me with it. "Help!" I yelled hanging on to the floor. "Em!" Jax yelled, ran over to me, grabbed my hand and started pulling. After that everyone was holding on to me. A few seconds later and I could hear a noise. It said "chosen one." "Emma hold on." Jax yelled looking like he is about to cry. The wind started to get stronger and stronger and...