Chapter 2

Emma Pov:
I woke up and a bright light shined in my face. I got out of bed and saw that Jax was already up. I had a smile on my face as I knew it was Sunday, No School. "Jax!" I yelled and suddenly a puff of smoke appeared and along with Jax! "Em! You are up." He said with a big cheeky grin on his face. "Yea. What time is it?" I said, half asleep half awake. "It's ten o'clock in the morning. So do you want something to eat? Or do u want to come down to the beach with me?" Jax said, hoping that I would come down to the beach with him. "I'm not that hungry. I'll come down with u but just let me get my bikini first. I'll go home and get changed, ok?" I giggled. "Sure. I'll meet you there." And as he said that he walked out of the house and went down to the beach. "I don't like being alone. So send me back to the place I call home!" I said and in a flick I was teller transported back to my house. I appeared at the door and I heard yelling. I wet round the Sid of the house and looked though the window. I saw Daniel sitting on the sofa and my dad yelling at him. I went back round to the door and stepped into the house. It all went silent as my dad and Daniel looked at me. "What are you doing here Daniel?" I shouted. "I came here to tell your dad that we are over." He said with a horrible grin on his face. "I knew your were trouble! Get out of my house!" My dad yelled. Daniel stood and walked out of the room- still smiling. "We are going to forget about that. What are you doing home Emma?" My dad asked. "I came back to get changed so I can go to the beach with Jax."'I said in a hurry. "Oh! Well I like the sound of that. You know I really like that Jax boy. Are you to going out?" "No dad. Well he hasn't asked me out yet out yet anyway. Look, dad I don't want to talk about boys!" I said and with that I went up stairs, put my bikini on, put some shorts on and made my way down to the beach. "Em! I need to ask you something." Jax said looking quite worried. "What is it Jax?" I asked, trying to think of what he wants to ask. "Emma, I've always liked you. More then like. And I need to know if you feel the same for me. So that's why I'm going to ask you... Do u want to go out with me?" Jax said with a small smile on his face. "Yes! Jax of course I'll go out with you" I smiled and with that Jax kissed me. His lips were so warm and soft. Diego came over and said "Emma we need you." "Ok I'll be right there. Jax I've got to go. I'll see you when my shift is over?" I said and with that Jax went in to the water with his surf board. And that was the end of day 2 of Jax and Emma.