10

"Wait What?" Mirabel asked, attempting to refocus luisa on the topic at hand. Florence, on the other hand, stood idly by as she waited to be able to give Luisa her gift. "Don't know. But I heard the grownups once: before Tio Bruno left, hehad like some terrible vision aboutit." Luisa lifted up the donkey onto her shoulder and started to walk away. " Bruno? What was in his vision?" She asked curiously, she had never met this Bruno, however she heard many things about him. Horrid things "No one knows, they never found it.But if something's wrong with themagic, start with Bruno's tower,find that vision. " Luisa carried off, however, before she could fully get away. Florence placed the small box into a crevice under Luísa's curled elbow, "Open it when you have time love."

"Wait, how do you "find" a vision?!What am I even looking for?" Mirabel asked dramatically, hands clutching her skirt. "If you find it, you'll know. But be careful that place is off limits for a reason." Luisa shuttered, finally moving away from the two girls. Mirabel glanced over at Florence, who looked equally as nervous. She had never met Bruno, as her mother hadn't allowed her to leave the tower until she was 10. Now at the age of twenty-something, she was still scared of him.

"I have to save the magic," She whispered softly and turned to her blonde friend. "Please amor, help me." She looked a bit nervous, but nodded. They made their way back to the casita, sneaking around quietly.

"Such a perfect match and so good for the Encanto. ." They hear Alma say with a smile pulled onto her aged face.

The two girls snuck their way up the stairs towards Bruno's tower, Florence's fingers gently dragged along the tiles of the wall. Suddenly, a poking out piece of tile hooked onto the thin hair tie , snapping it immediately. "fuck.." She hissed quietly, tugging her hair along with her. "Hmm.." Mirabel muttered as they saw the flowing sand blocking the entrance "Casita. Can you turn off the sand?" The tiles outside the door rattled in protest. "You can't help in here? I'll be fine.I need to do this. For you, for Abuela, a for me." She shrugged slightly at the end, causing the girl to giggle. Their was a small hook above the door, likely to have held something long ago. Florence wrapped her hair around it and grabbed Mirabels waist "wait-wait wai-! AHHHHH" She screamed loudly as the girl swung down and allowed her hair to pull the two. They landed softly, mirabell sinking into a pile of sand whilst Florence gently tip-toed over it. She spat out sand and then noticed a bird. 

"Oh hello!" before her eyes landed on the large amount of stairs and she groaned. "airs, but at I'll have a friend. No. He flew away immediately."

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI IF YOU LIKE THE NETFLIX SHOW disenchantment I JUST MADE A BOOK FOR VARIOUS CHARACTERS X FEM! OC. YOU SHOULD READ IT.