Chapter 2-WANNA GO BACK THERE EVERY NIGHT

CHAPTER TWO: WANNA GO BACK THERE EVERY NIGHT

                     “Mom Diana, we’re home!” I shouted as I entered the house. I brought down my cat and she rushed to the kitchen. Maybe she’s hungry and thirsty already.

“Exactly honey! The breakfast is ready, I’ll just go upstairs and wake your brother.” Her sweet and lovely voice replied.

“Okay mom, I will fix the dining table.”

While fixing the table, I was then curious who the Malik Family is. My curiousity lead to mix emotions, I don’t know if should be excited, nervous, frighten, shy or what.

                     My mom prepared ham and cheese sandwich and pure orange juice for breakfast. My mom always cooks good tasting food every meal. Yes, we have maids inside our house, but mom really loves cooking. There comes once an incident when our nanny cooked for dinner. The taste was really disgusting! From then on, mom is the only person in the house who has the right to manage the kitchen.

                      Then after eating breakfast mom announced.

“Okay kids, take a bath and fix yourselves now. Your father is waiting for us at the Universal Studios, we are now going to meet the Malik Family.”

“Wow! Universal Studios, Roller Coaster!!!” Reed, my 12-year-old brother said happily.

“B-but I thought after lunch?” I replied with a shaking voice.

“Jonathan called me a minute ago. He said we’re going to have a lunch with them at one o’clock. He’ll wait for us until eleven. So no more words and fix yourselves.”

“Yes mom.” Reed and I responded.

                     Right after fixing ourselves we head to Universal Studios. Mom was the one who drived the car since dad is not around. Then when we reached the amusement park, we get out of the car immediately and hurriedly ran to daddy Jonathan.

“Dad!” Reed and I shouted joyfully.

“Hello kids! How are you?” dad asked.

“We’re fine.”

“It’s been a month when we last saw you dad.” I said.

“We miss you dad. We really miss you.” Reed added.

“Oh, how sweet my kids are!” he said while hugging us. Then dad went to mom and kissed her. How sweet right?

“Okay, before meeting the Malik, let’s first ride a roller coaster. What do you think?” dad asked.

“Great idea! Sure, sure, sure” I answered.

“ I’ve been waiting for this.” Reed answered also.

“Jon, what time will the Malik come?” mom asked.

“Around one, they said. They are on the way.”

Then after having a short conversation, we haed to the roller coaster ride. At the ride…

“Wait miss, pets are not allowed.” The guard told me.

“What?! No, this can’t be, I’ll take my cat with me.”

“Sorry miss, if you want to ride, leave your cat here.”

“But why? They also have the right to have fun!” then I continue grunting.

“Dannie stop! Just leave Kitty here, they’ll take care of her.” Mom stopped me and said.

“And at the first place, why did you bring that cat here?” dad asked.

“She might be lonely in our house if I leave her, so I brought her.” I replied

“Idiot.” My evil brother responded.

“What?” I asked Reed.

“I have no response.”

“Fine, you guys ride. I’ll just explore the place rather than leaving kitty.” I said then rolled my eyes.

“Okay ‘Dora the Explorer’!” Look how rude my brother is!

“Are you sure honey?” my parents asked.

“Yes.” I answered. It’s really heavy on my chest saying ‘yes’.

“Just don’t go too far.” Mom said.

“I’ll always will.” Then turned back and carry Kitty with me.

“Good luck ‘Dora the Explorer’!” Reed shouted.

                            “I can’t hold it anymore. I won’t lie. It really upsets me not to ride the roller coaster, Kitty. But because I love you, I won’t leave you alone.”

While walking, with no direction, Of course! I don’t know the place. Kitty jumped off and ran.

“Kitty! Where are you going? Wait!” I shouted and ran as fast as I can to chase Kitty. After long minutes of finding kitty.

“Kitty, where are you?! Dannie is looking for you!” I screamed and tears fell down my face. I became hopeless. I just sat down the floor.

“Is this gray Persian cat yours?” a sweet voice asked. I looked up and then…

“Yes, yes! It’s mine!” I shouted in surprise. I get my cat and hug her tightly.

“Now that you found you cat, stand up, the floor is very dirty.” A guy said and lend his hand.

“T-t-thank you for---” I became speechless. I was really enchanted! His eyelashes, the shape of his eyes, his perfect pointed nose, his kissable lips, his everything is PERFECT! Feels like I’m gonna melt.

“For?” he asked.

“For, for, for saving my cat, for finding my cat.”

“Actually, I was sitting on a bench and she come to me. I touched her and gave her a massage. She likes it. I also noticed that, that cat is really clean. So I look for the owner. Then I found you, screaming her name. Sitting on the floor, crying.” Ha discussed to me. He seems worried.

“I’ve been looking for her maybe an hour. I was very exhausted. I was about to give up when you found me. Then you gave me my cat. I felt relieved.” I also told him. I was really blushing! I’m peeing!!! Hope he won’t notice. Then a phone rang.

“I think it’s my phone. Sorry I need to go now, my parents are looking for me, again sorry.” He apologized and immediately ran.

“B-but wait! I think he didn’t hear me, he’s in a hurry. Well, nice meeting you dream boy.” I told myself. After one minute my phone rang too.

“Hello?” I answered my phone.

“Danica! Where are you now? The Malik Family is already here. We’ve been waiting for you!” my mom called me angrily.

“Sorry mom, I’m on my way, tell them sorry for waiting for me so long. But what restaurant are you in?”

“We’re at ‘Roasted Chicken Restaurant’, near the roller coaster ride. We’ll be waiting for you in a minute.” Then drops the phone.

“Ba-ay, they’re really angry at me. Now Kitty, seems like we’re… LOST!”

                             Truly, that there is a happy ending in every problem. Just what happened to me, I wasn’t able to ride the roller coaster and Kitty got lost. But at the end, I found my prince charming I’ve been hunting!