Chapter 10: Confession Time

Harry and I walked into the living room and the rest of the boys stood up. Louis was the first to walk over to me and give me a hug. "Megan, I'm so sorry. I should've known better," he immediately started apologizing.

"It's fine, Louis," I told him.

"No it's not," he replied.

"Yes, it is. Now drop the subject before you push me over the limit again."

Louis released me from his grip and muttered, "Sorry."

Liam then asked, "So how are you feeling, Megan?"

"Not 100% but I'm doing better," I answered.

"Well that's good. You honestly scare me when you get like that," he told me.

"Sorry about that," I apologized.

"As long as you're fine afterwards, it's fine," Liam smiled.

My phone then vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and apologized for the interruption. I honestly had no idea who it could be. The only people that ever really texted me were Harry, Louis, and Ashley. Every once in a while Mary, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie would text me. Even less commonly, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Ed.

I looked at my phone and Ed's name popped up. I opened the text and read, "Hey Meg. Harry told me about your friend. Wanna meet up with me? Alone?"

I answered back, "When and where?"

"Who is it?" Niall asked, "Is it Mary?"

"Calm down Niall! It's Ed. He wants to meet up with me."

"Why?" Harry asked. I could hear the suspicion in his voice.

"He said that you told him about Ashley. I'm assuming he wants to talk to me about that."

"Fine. I'm driving you though. Where do you need to meet up with him?"

As if on cue, my phone vibrated again. Ed replied back, "London Eye in an hour?"

"London Eye in an hour," I told Harry.

"London Eye? Tell him to try again," Harry demanded.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I said so."

"No. You're taking me to the London Eye. If you can't give me a legitimate reason, then I don't see the problem."

Harry sighed, "Fine. Are you ready now? It's quite a drive from here."

"Yeah. I'll see you guys later," I said to Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis.

I texted Ed back, "I'll be there."

"Let's go, Harry," I said as I walked towards the door. He followed behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the giant ferris wheel in the distance. We would be there in about five minutes.

I never really was a fan of ferris wheels. I actually hate heights but I figured why not.

I looked over at Harry and he seemed tense. I reached out and rubbed his arm, trying to comfort him. "Calm down Harry. What are you so worried about?" I asked.

"Ed told me something a few weeks ago and I'm nervous he's going to tell you tonight," he gave very vague details.

"Well I'll be able to handle whatever it is," I promised him.

"I hope so," he muttered.

We pulled into a parking lot and I called Ed. He answered, "Hey. I'll be there in a minute. Where are you?"