4.Coffee

" Why are you hiding behind a mask? It's been a year since the pandemic disappeared

" Why are you hiding behind a mask? It's been a year since the pandemic disappeared."

"So what, people still use it. Moreover, my face will be covered. Even the people familiar with me will be unable to recognize me."

Namjoon chuckled the hundredth time hearing her words. They pass the lobby after taking the room keys from the reception.

They both take the elevator to Namjoon's room and enter together in his suite. However, Namjoon turns around immediately even before Nyra could step into the living room. "You'll have to wait for a second outside," he says as he pushes Nyra towards the door. Nyra is still trying to figure out what went wrong.

"But, why?"

"Because this suite is a mess,"

As obstinate she is, she turns around, shoving his hands off her shoulder, "No! That's alright. Nobody can be messier than my brothers,"

Namjoon bit his lower lip, unable to keep her waiting. "You don't understand."

"I said its fa.." she says as her gaze falls on the living room, prompting her to turn around. "What the fuck is your underwear doing on the coffee table and your towel on the couch. You don't even fold your clothes, they are lying everywhere," She yells.

Namjoon's brows furrow as he senses her rage directed at him. "I thought your brothers were messier than me?"

She growled and stepped back to give him room to tidy up quickly. Once he cleaned up. He invited her inside and seated her on the couch with him.

"Let's get this started," Namjoon stated as Nyra got out her laptop , mouse, and keyboard.

"It won't be considered cheating, right?"

"Are you questioning your morality?"

Nyra smiled and shook her head. As she plugged in the device, Namjoon could see her trepidation. Well, taking someone's help was wrong, but he can't let this new friend slip out of his hand so easily.

"See, a little bit of advice won't hurt anyone. Plus I will only be skimming over, not that I'll do everything for you."

"You are right, they also instructed us to use all our resources, so you can be my resource."

"So, you'll mention my name in the acknowledgment?"

"Nope!"

"Thought so,"

She began disclosing what they needed to do precisely.

"The sketching part is done. You have to help me with the digital painting, ok?"

"Ok!"

She folded her laptop to turn it into a tab and took out the pencil. "See this is the software that I use,"