25.Poodle

She shifts her attention from the man in front of her to the dog he was pointing at

It was a brown toy poodle. 

And it appeared that the poodle was having the time of his life, as several people surrounded him.  They were feeding, nurturing, caressing, and looking after his pet.

"Look, he doesn't even needs me," Yoongi says this while dramatically wiping the invincible tears from his cheeks.

Nara, snickers

"He sleeps with me on my bed, and believe me, he takes up the entire space, including my blanket."

That made her laugh again, wholeheartedly.

It also makes her more at ease with him. As a result, she holds his hand comfortably and keeps her other hand on his shoulder.

A relaxed smile crosses Yoongi's face as he realizes he has managed to earn her trust.

"Are you still afraid of me now that you know I have such a cute pet?"

Nyra cleared up any misunderstandings. "I wasn't afraid of you. It's just that you were a little bit-" 

"Stop making excuses.  I know you were terrified of me. Simply own it. As I said before, I will not bite."

So, while the couple was having their second date, they were settling misguided judgments about themselves, there was one man in the group who was annoyed.

The man with Dragon Eyes.

Sooner or later, those eyes wanted to release fires that would devour the entire venue. 

He observed his hand on her hips, and their bodies so close. He noticed Yoongi whispering something into Nyra's ear, which made her laugh and brought them so close that an unexpected step could cause them to kiss.

It affected him that he wasn't the reason for her smiles and giggles. He recalls how she used to smack or slap him for his ridiculousness or minor errors or screw-ups.

Since the day, she left leaving that letter, he had no one to correct him.  He had no one to put his broken pieces back together.

Namjoon had forgotten everything since that day. What exactly was sympathy? What was empathy? What was it like to help someone because what did he get after doing so much? Only pain and a broken heart.

But did he fully understand why they had broken up? No, he didn't. He didn't completely accept the letter, and this is him planning everything to take words out of her mouth. But their closeness was unnerving him right now. And his face looked no less than a danger signal.

His clenched fist on the table made the other men terrified. What was going on with Namjoon? They started to wonder.

His anger wasn't justified. Because Min Yoongi is his dear friend. Doesn't he trusts his friend or is he afraid she will fall for someone else?