9.Pied Piper

Surprisingly, his eyes rouse him awake without the sound of an alarm clock beside him

Surprisingly, his eyes rouse him awake without the sound of an alarm clock beside him. It possibly happens when he needs to get moving to work yet not on those occasions when he has no clues on how to set up his day. But today was no workday. As the fatigue of yesterday had drained the energy from his body, the consolation of the sleeping mattress had allowed his body to sink in and transport him to his dreamland. But today he was supposed to wake up late. Supposed to.

Yet, his mind said you had enough sleep, there is something more significant than your slumber. So, get up.

And it was her presentation. But why would Namjoon be bothered? He isn't even going to present nor allowed to sit as a spectator. Still, she had become so important to him that anything related to her piqued his interest. This solid bond that he had made far away in a far-off nation is a risk worth taking. And his intellect and heart only agreed with him.

Even though he wasn't going to see his morning alarm until later in the day, he dragged his canny ass out of bed and was about to head to the showers when the doorbell rang.

Namjoon's gaze was drawn to the clock it was 7:00 am "Who could it be?" He went and opened the door. His eyes were about to glimpse the person standing there in front of him when he felt his body propelled backward further into the room. His brawny frame allowed him to handle the weight that had been given to him with the expectation that he would hold it and not let it go. But was it even true about their relationship?

"Nyra?" he was pretty much as amazed as his heart that skipped a beat. She was holding him tight. So, tight that there remains no thought of letting him go.

"Thank you," she finally decided to speak.

Namjoon's hand meanwhile, had no idea, what move to make. Should he hug her tightly because he so desperately wants to, or should he just let the moment pass him by? Those long, muscular hands did raise, but they came to a standstill in the middle, as if they were resting on something sold. His heart, on the other hand, was tightly clutching her.

It's overwhelming. I could shatter into million pieces any second.

"Thank you so much," she finally decided to break the contact, which procured a dismal from him that he didn't show. Because he didn't want to let go.

"I don't know if I could have done anything without you." Her eyes look at the tall man with an emotion that is getting near to love. He is sure, he has already reached the place, but he is waiting for her.

Namjoon shook his head, indicating what she said wasn't true, "You are very capable and hard-working, and very humble to give me all the credit. You never needed anyone. All you needed was strong arms to put the pieces together." Now I need you to put my pieces together.

"Still, thank you so much, what could I do to ever repay you?" her gratitude was now begging him.

"I've said it already,"