16.What Am I to You?

The room is loaded with works of art

The room is loaded with works of art. Artworks hanging on the stand. Model of furniture lying arbitrarily all over the place. Stacks of papers lay on the main massive table, with a projector facing it from behind. Everything was witnessing her crys. Her tears couldn't halt. They appeared to have awoken from his gaze. Just a single look at him was enough for her to burst out. Her body sat on the seat confronting the table. Her beautiful gown crumpled beneath her weight and the chair. A strap of her dress fell out of her shoulder just like her life.

This opportunity is everything she ever literally wanted. Since the day she stepped into this profession she had decided this would be where wants to land and get permanently settled. Because when you follow your passion there isn't a single day when you have to work.

However, with the revelations of the company's co-owner, her dream was shattered. He wasn't just the co-owner; he was her first love, whose heart she badly fucked up.

In a minute the door flung open but she couldn't hear it. What reached her ears was the lock of the door. The snap sound made her tears stop and made her head pivot.

And there he was, standing in all his might leaning onto the door, Kim Namjoon.

This girl was in her misery and bitterness, most likely lamenting coming up here right now but she couldn't ignore the fact that her ex has become ten times hotter than he used to be.

He has a fucking mullet. His hair wasn't blonde with pink highlights but a silver-tone slit back with dark undercuts. His features seemed sharper with his tongue pressing inside his cheeks. She has never seen this look of his which is both hot and frightening.

Namjoon leaves the door and starts strolling toward her. Every step he takes causes his muscles to flex, and his thighs to bulge out of the black pants he's wearing. As he brandished his fist his shirt are folded until his biceps makes the sleeves scream to not be torn apart.

As soon as he comes nearer enough to touch her, Nyra stands up from her chair and walks away from him. Yes, she understands that he isn't the type to raise hands-on women but the thing she has done deserves way worse.

"You Liar!" she accused him.

There was a twisted smile on his lips while he was glancing away from her, putting his hands inside his pockets because they didn't land where they had to.

"You fucking Liar!!! You said you are from New Zealand. You said you have a business there. You lied to me Kim Namjoon. Your whole existence was a lie to me. I am glad that I.."

"Sshh! Shut that pretty mouth and listen to me,"

Her lips parted to retort but she thought keeping quiet was the wisest option. Because she is seeing the hate in his eyes that she never thought she would.

"You! "he exclaimed, pointing his finger at her. "Were like any other girl for me until I got to know you. Until I fell in love with the girl inside of you. And I didn't lie any damn thing. Yes! My parents live there. Yes! I have a business there. And indeed I grew up there,"