6

Mina couldn't get your voice out of her head so mindlessly she walked for quite some time just around the neighborhood trying to get rid of the same fluttery feeling she felt five years ago.

Now that she has a husband, it was not right, in the first place, in the eyes of everyone. Even this selfish love of hers for you is wrong but what can she do when she feels so fulfilled just by hearing your voice.

Something that even her husband can't do. Her phone started vibrating unexpectedly, making Mina flinch as she tried to see who was the caller only to be disappointed that it was just her husband.

I feel disappointed?

Mina's heart drops, answering the call with guilt flowing through her veins.

Mina

Her husband

Hon, what made you call?

What do you mean? Aren't you supposed to get ready? My parents are waiting for us

H-huh?

Mina cursed under her breath completely forgetting about the fact she had to meet her husband's parents today for dinner.

She didn't even notice that it was already getting dark and right then she ended the call running back to their house to get ready.

Fuck

Mina was in the shower trying to relax her tense muscles but the memories that kept on bothering seemed to be unstoppable at this point.

"It's just showering Mina, it's not like I'll bite you or anything"

Mina was still self-conscious even after seeing you bare naked waiting for Mina to enter the shower as well.

Having no time before classes start, you had no choice but to pull Mina inside only to hear her yelp, surprised by the sudden force.

Feeling her body pressed up on yours wasn't supposed to be bad. It was just showering but the way your face heats up as you tried to take a bath with her. Clearly your mind wanders off somewhere else.

"H-hey can you stop staring"

You widen your eyes after hearing Mina's tone. You could literally have hearts in your hearts seeing Mina all fidgety and shy about this.

It wasn't like you haven't seen her body and neither does she because you both share a room but even though that was the case you both were still not used to it and Mina doubts she can ever be used to this.

After all you're eyeing her as if Mina was a goddess, your smile that beats the sun as you try to lighten the air by making jokes that even though wasn't that funny it still made Mina laugh and that's all it took for your heart to go crazy.

Just a simple smile or laugh from what you said makes you want to run 100 laps right now without much thought while scrubbing Mina's back, your arms wrapped around her giving her a hug that surprised Mina but rather than pushing you away, she blushes heavily allowing you to hug her.

"I grew attached to you now Mina, so you're not allowed to leave me anymore"

Mina finds herself crying right when her husband knocks on the bathroom door so as she tries to calm down, she dries herself off finally changing to her clothes for tonight.

Getting out of the bathroom the first thing she heard is her husband complimenting her. It was always like this, nothing changed whatsoever.

Mina couldn't help but smile as she held her husband's arm.

"We can't keep them waiting"

He nods happily like a golden retriever he escorts Mina to the car letting her enter first before he goes to his seat driving to the given location.

"How was your day hon?"

Mina looks at her husband before sighing.

"Is it that bad?"

He questioned worriedly while Mina just laughed it off looking at the buildings they were passing by.

"Not really, I went outside for a relaxing walk that I completely forgot about tonight"

He chuckled at this, holding Mina's free arm that was just laying on her lap comfortably. His hands were rough but he was holding her hand so gently that it made Mina just let him.

Your hands were softer than him, oh how you would hold Mina's hand even though she wasn't one to skin ship on anyone. You really tried your best to be the best friend Mina could have ever hoped for but now it was a man holding her hand and most importantly her husband.

It was draining although Mina is happy, she grew tired almost every time even when her husband isn't around sometimes because of business matters. The two of you can't stand the silence because it was awkward if it does become silent unlike with you. She loves even the silence.

Ah I should stop thinking of Y/N

Before Mina knew it, she was already seated on a chair beside her husband with his parents on the other side.

At first there were just questions about business and marriage but then a big question came up that made Mina stop eating.

"When can I expect grandkids?"